Recent content by REWIND

1. R

Last time you were truly surprised by a new club?

TM Stealth 3 wood. I have never hit a fairway wood like I have this club.
  2. R

You have to move from your state to another state next week. Where you going?

Florida, the panhandle if I could afford it.
  3. R

Small handed THP'ers would you ever consider using ladies/undersize grips?

I would use them if they help, no question. May not want to do it around Tiger, he might slip you something in hand…
  4. R

Best Breadsticks

Pizza Hut
  5. R

Something you learned in High School

We had a really strict/tough coach come into our small town. Most people complained about him but he helped me realize that discipline and hard work pay off. He was the best coach I played for. I have carried this mindset throughout my life. Oh and I also learned that women will rip up your heart.
  6. R

What would do you add to a grilled cheese to kick it up a notch?

I’d add the grilled cheese to the trash can and make a peanut butter sandwich.
  7. R

Used driver recommendations for $150?

I bought a Ping G400 Max driver from PGA Superstore a couple of months ago. It was $160 but it has helped my driving game tremendously.
  8. R

Terrible Hydraulic Fluid Spill

I can say from experience that if the mower didn’t have dye in the hydraulic oil, it is very difficult to notice the leak. Especially if it is dark and wet. This wasn’t necessarily a firing offense. Even with dye it is hard to see. I usually smelled the oil before I saw it.
  9. R

Could you buy a house that was adjacent to a cemetery..?

No problem for me but a big no for my wife.
  10. R

Is Your Spouse Your Best Friend

Yes she is.
  11. R

Is there such a thing as too hot for a tournament?

Not for the pros but definitely for me.
  12. R

Have you ever hit a deer while driving?

Haven’t hit a deer, couple of close calls, but I have hit a wild hog. Talk about damage, like hitting a big rock.
Back