Recent content by rfdong

1. R

How does Ping install shaft adapter?

He sure put a lot of epoxy in the adapter. Maybe that’s the key as there’s less air to trap?
  2. R

Bag Boy Volt Electric Cart

Third round with my Volt. I’m amazed how quiet it is….myncourse is fairly flat but the hills around the green I’ve had no problems. 2 bars to finish every time. its perfect for my needs at this time.
  3. R

No, I ended up removing the plastic plug Ping had installed and the adapter went right on…….my question is how did Ping do it with the plug installed?
  4. R

So I’m a newbie at this, but pulled my first adapter on a Ping driver shaft. I noticed that Ping uses a plug on the end of the shaft. Since this was my first time I’m not sure if every manufacturer does this or not? But when I went to install the new adapter it was impossible to get it to go...
  5. R

Are you saying if you restart with the button it goes back to your last speed rather than lowest speed With remote? I hadn’t noticed that…..
  6. R

I’ve only had mine out once but I put it in the back and front pockets without issues.
  7. R

So wanted to give a quick run down of my maiden voyage. My course is pretty flat but I did try to run it on some side hills to give it a test (true line). Overall very happy, unit is super quiet and responsive to the remote. Started in manual mode just to get used to it. Went to remote and...
  8. R

I just received mine today. Charging as we speak. I was reading the manual but it was unclear if the remote is always active? There’s no on off button on the remote so how do you switch modes ie control panel vs remote? Or the unit automatically switches depending on what’s being inputted?
  9. R

Selling electric push carts

wondering how most of you all (seems like some go through a few different electrics) sell your old ones? Not something easily shipped so I figure most sell local but where/how? Thanks R
  10. R

This is part of my question, did the cart continue on its line during the sidehill trek? Or did you need to continue to adjust its line?
  11. R

Is the TrueLine tracking a gyro? For those that have it sounds like it works only in “distance control” mode, can you explain it? I know Alphard v2 uses a gyro to keep it on track regardless of side hill etc. is this the same? Trying to understand as really thinking about pulling the...
  12. R

Does the 4th anti tip wheel fold or does it have to be removed and stowed/stored?
Back