1. snafu

New England Members

But it’s a good course once it thaws out
  2. snafu

New England Members

Played there a couple of weeks ago it’s like putting on cement
  3. snafu

New England Members

It’s been a while since the last one we made the trek to(Compton fox western mass) the last one I’m up for anything I’m in central ma
  4. snafu

Surgery - male related

Only painful part is when they grabbed the festival and squeezed it to give the injection after that it wasn’t bad. It was sore but not painful. Def get a athletic supporter for the couple days after and get some frozen peas good luck
  5. snafu

Pebble Beach to $1,000: Would you pay?

I’d only play If @PatsFan came and brought extra balls
  6. snafu

What’s your dexterity %

I practice with my boy @PatsFan clubs all the time. It’s fun to try something different
  7. snafu

The Car Shopping Thread

I love vehicle shopping I like the haggle part of it and when I’m not in the mood I just tell them to get the gm. Even in this market I’m under retail out the door including tax title and tags @PatsFan im glad I could help
  8. snafu

FlightPath Tee

I personally thought that they were junk but I sux so (they just weren’t for me) I didn’t pay for it. Received it from @PatsFan not a plastic guy either like my wood tees
  9. snafu

Would you try this?

I could probably do it with rum and pineapple for 18 def not with beer carbonation would make me throw up after maybe 8 as I try to play quick. Now if it was a real challenge 18 holes in 180 mins with 18 drinks and dogs
  10. snafu

Golf Goals for 2024

Drop a few strokes Play in the amateur with @PatsFan Let patsfan win a little just kidding We play to have fun. He is def my ride or die.
  11. snafu

For those whose season has ended, how do you feel?

Working on things with @PatsFan in indoor and we’re not in last place so that’s good. Cheating is a lot harder for indoor so there forced to put up the real #’s and there getting smoked
  12. snafu

Why haven't you been fit for a Putter?

Yep by club champion my first putter I got as a hand me down and worked. But I couldn’t get the ball to go where I aimed so I got a fitting I really just wanted a new putter lol but I was surprised because although my loft lie was correct it was 1/2 in too short so my eyes weren’t over the ball...
  13. snafu

How much spin do you expect from your set PW on monitor?

So I tried it out on the sim so no I couldn’t get 2300 i got a wrapping 4120
  14. snafu

Must have in a golf bag

Waterproof pouch
Back