Recent content by rightsiderough

1. rightsiderough

Tathata Golf

I saw the commercials for this and liked the idea of it. In doing more research it seems like they provide extremely useful information on how all the individual movements in a swing should feel as well as building a swing from the ground up. I did read the other forums entire thread. I know I...
  2. rightsiderough

WTB Adams CB3 Irons

Looking for some more forgiving forged irons then what I am currently bagging. Adams CB3 seem to be well liked and fit the bill. Can be heads only but also curious to try the kbs tour 90's in stiff. Bonus points for the Satin finish rather than the black although I know they are rare. Thanks for...
  3. rightsiderough

Live from The Masters Commercial

Does anyone know the name of the song from the commercial golf channel has been playing for its live from the masters commercial? Not the classical music theme song for the masters. Its a piano background with a female singer. I want to play on repeat. Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
  4. rightsiderough

WTT Cleveland CG16

Interested in trading my CG16 for a CG15, J40, 588. PM me. 58.12 Currently has a Nippon 1050 in it, but can put the original TT shaft in. Looking for 56-58 with lower bounce than 12. Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
  5. rightsiderough

What's your favorite wedge?

I love my Cleveland CG15. What's your's?
  6. rightsiderough

Course Management

I'm not sure if it was due to the pro's playing match play or due to dove mountain (i would never, ever want to play that beast) but it seemed like the pros were scoring a lot worse overall than they would in typical stroke play. I'm assuming overall scores were worse due to the players being a...
  7. rightsiderough

ROFL Jetspeed Commercial

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHETHEalhBc Not sure if it's in the right thread, but on while I was watching the tour! This commercial is hilarious.
  8. rightsiderough

Winn ProX vs Superstroke

As my prior thread indicates I am going to have to buy a new grip as I can't get the SuperStroke I was hoping to reuse off my current club. I am currently gaming the SuperStroke MidSlim 3.0 and really like it. My one gripe about the grip is that I feel like I'm losing a bit of feel. I was...
  9. rightsiderough

Removing Superstroke Grips

I do not have a compressor. I do not have a special tool. I am looking for ideas on ways to remove a SuperStroke grip without ruining it with whatever I might have lying around the house. Any ideas/advice would be appreciated.
  10. rightsiderough

Counterweight Putter Build

I was in Dicks fooling around with the TM Daddy Long Legs and realized that counterweight putters feel much easier to make a solid stroke with and I even noticed a very big improvement on the speed of my putts. I was also putting around with the odyssey versa 7, which felt really good and I...
  11. rightsiderough

WTB Callaway Razr Fit

Read a lot of good reviews and would rather buy one from a THPer than the bay. Anyone have one they aren't gaming anymore? Interested in 10.5 or 9.5, stiff shaft, doesn't have to be in perfect condition, it's just a tool for me to hit straight bombs... err straight-ish bombs. Send me a pm.
  12. rightsiderough

What am I going to do?

It's dark before I get out of work so I can't go to the range. There's a frost delay in the morning on the weekend and leaves everywhere. I'm losing balls in the fairway, literally. Before you know it there will be snow on the ground and I won't be able to get out anymore at all. What the...
  13. rightsiderough

JB Kwik Weld in place of Shafting Epoxy.

I pulled my old shafts on Wednesday and was hoping to re-shaft my clubs on Thursday. I was waiting on new Ferrules to show up on my doorstep yesterday. Low and behold they didn't come. Which put me in a bind as I have a tee-time Saturday morning. I no longer had 24 hours to let the epoxy cure. I...
  14. rightsiderough

First shaft change

Just re-shafted my irons myself for the first time. First time re-shafting anything, it was ridiculously easy. I can't believe people pay for people to do this for them. Very fun and gives you a little more pride in the clubs you pull out of your bag. You really don't need a ton of tools either...
  15. rightsiderough

New to Club Tinkering, Question.

So I'm newer to club tinkering and am re-shafting my irons. Looks simple enough gonna give it a go. I got some pulls for a .355 taper tip. I'm 6'1 and would like to add 1/2 inch of length. The best way to do this would most likely be to soft step and not butt trim them correct?
Back