Recent content by ritojr

1. ritojr

For Sale Cobra Radspeed XB Head only

Up for sale I have a Cobra Radspeed XB driver head only. 9 degree. Peacoat colorway. Used for one season. Headcover included. Looking for $150 shipped.
  2. ritojr

Cobra King Aerojet Driver?

The rails going away will be sad for me. Don't know if its placebo or what but I have always been a fan of them and believe they help. Looks like Ill just need to stock up on some of the previous gens!
  3. ritojr

WTB Longshot but, anyone have a Cobra Volition driver headcover?

Looking to buy just a Cobra Volition driver headcover, preferable this years version for the LTD but would take last years Radspeed version as well. I know this is a big cobra forum so hoping someone has one laying around that they do not intend to use. Thanks!
  4. ritojr

For Sale Fujikura Ventus Velocore Blue 6s - Cobra tip

Up for sale is a Fujikura Ventus Velocore Blue 6s driver shaft. Has a cobra tip and measures right around 44.25 inches. Also has a Lamkin Crossline Cord grip with Arccos sensor. This shaft came direct from Cobra and is used. Looking for $old OBO
  5. ritojr

For Sale Cobra Forged Tec irons, 2020 version. 5 thru GW

Cobra Forged Tec irons, 5 thru GW. These are the 2020 version. Different setup in that the 5 and 6 are the OL version, and 7 thru GW are standard. Did this to have my long irons play to 7 iron length. Ordered these thru Discount Dan's to the following specs. KBS Tour Stiff shafts, standard...
  6. ritojr

For Sale Shafts! KBS $ Taper, Aldila Rogue 125msi (Dr and FW)

Couple shafts up for sale today. -Set of KBS $ Taper Lite 100, R flex. .370. Lamkin crossline standard grips. These were pulled from an essentially new set of Sub 70 699 Pros, 6 thru AW. Roughly 36.5" on the 6 iron and 34 3/8" on the wedge. Looking for $125 shipped OBO -Aldila Rogue 125msi 60...
  7. ritojr

8-Iron Spinner?

I am familiar enough with the concept if going up a flex and then cutting it down. Throwing that on its side a bit, what happens if I do it with the SAME flex as my irons? I only ask because I recently came across a 38.5 (believe this is an 8 or 7 iron) Project X 5.5 (same as I play in my...
  8. ritojr

Cleveland CBX ZipCore Wedges

I was going to add a 48/50 CBX2 to my bag to replace my set wedge and complement my 54 CBX2, but now I need to buy 2 of these CBS zipcores and replace them all. Thanks Cleveland :LOL:
Back