Recent content by rizzo269

1. R

Cobra AEROJET Drivers

The 9* standard with kai'li blue 60s continues to flat out perform for me in my sim league. My swing has changed slightly since playing the LTDx with the smoke blue RDX so I am really loving the feel of the kai'li. Last night I saw two drives with ball speed at 163 which is unprecedented for me...
  2. R

Cobra AEROJET Hybrid and Fairway Woods

The fairways and hybrid are blistering fast in my testing. I'm seeing ball speeds 5-8 mph faster than the LTDx that they replaced consistently. The hybrid is the shining star in the lineup to me. It's supersonic. Sent from my SM-S918U1 using Tapatalk
  3. R

I was shocked. Again sample size of 1 so probably not the norm but it went really far [emoji23] Sent from my SM-S918U1 using Tapatalk
  4. R

Cobra AEROJET Drivers

Had my sim league tonight and the first outing with the new AJ driver. I'm really impressed with the sound of this thing, it is really good. I typically range in ball speeds 150-160 with my prior LTDx driver but tonight I didn't have one driver swing under 157. I had my longest at 163 which is...
  5. R

I had my first round with the 3 hybrid in my sim league tonight. I used it on a short par 4 and I knew I hit it really well based on the feel. The ball speed on the sim was 141 which is almost 3 wood territory for me inside. I know these sims aren't 100 percent accurate but it's my 4th year...
  6. R

Cobra AEROJET Drivers

Kai'li blue 60 in stiff was the best fit for me. Sent from my SM-S918U1 using Tapatalk
  7. R

Cobra AEROJET Drivers

Well hello there! Might have grabbed the fairway and hybrid to go with it too. Sent from my SM-S918U1 using Tapatalk
  8. R

Cobra AEROJET Drivers

Quoting myself for dramatic effect.....I'll be picking up a standard Aerojet with the kai'li blue Saturday. Sent from my SM-S918U1 using Tapatalk
  9. R

Cobra AEROJET Drivers

Finally got to go do some testing with my club person yesterday. The LS was too low spin for me averaging sub 2k rpm with both the 9 and 10.5 heads. Then the 9 degree standard head with the kai'li blue came into the picture and stole the show. Mid 2k spin numbers and the launch angle average...
  10. R

Your 2023 Irons - New Shiny or Run it Back?

While I love my Cobra LTDx's I have been staring at the Forged TEC X's for a bit now and really love how they look. I'm quite sure I'll be testing some new stuff to see if anything catches my eye. Sent from my SM-F936U1 using Tapatalk
  11. R

COBRA KING 3D Printed and Vintage Series Putters

Well well......look what FedEx just delivered. To say I'm pumped is an understatement.
  12. R

For Sale Cobra Vintage Stingray 40 Putter - 34" RH

This can be locked up! Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk
  13. R

Cobra Goes Dark with New Putter Line

The agera continues to be the most stable putter I've ever used. I have the silver version but I'm in love with the black edition. Might have to see if I can pull a swap. I still have my stingray 40 that I've been trying to sell too [emoji1787][emoji1787]. Cobra putter addict. Sent from my...
  14. R

Cobra LTDx Driver Lineup

I've developed a left miss in my last few rounds out and I think I'm trying to go after it a little aggressive. Some nice gentle draws and then borderline hooks. The crazy thing is even when I put a bad swing on it, the distance is scary good. The sound of this driver is addicting. I have to hit...
  15. R

For Sale Cobra Vintage Stingray 40 Putter - 34" RH

Have a perfect condition Cobra Stingray 40 with the stock headcover (not pictured). In perfect shape as seen in the pictures. A little too much toe hang for me so I ended up with the standard version. 34" in length with the stock cobra grip. Let's go $180 shipped.
Back