1. rjb01camaross

What distance device are you using?

Arccos for GPS anger Bushnell v3 for lazing pins
  2. rjb01camaross

DIY Golf Simulator Kits

Exciting news! This setup and a GC3 will be great for my basement
  3. rjb01camaross

New Cobra Club line to be announced tomorrow 11/17

Judging by the Carbon track system in this tweet, my guess is this is apart of the F6 line to replace the FLY-Z lineup for 2016. Looks like the carbon track will work like the front to back weight system like in the M1. Tomorrow will be an informative day for sure. Looking forward to the details...
  4. rjb01camaross

Orlando area golf on 20 November

Hey guys, I'm heading over to Orlando for a long weekend with the family on the 19th and looking to play a round on the 20th. I'd prefer an early round if possible. If any THPers would like to meet up and play, post up and we can get something on the books.
  5. rjb01camaross

WTS: Mizuno JPX EZ 4-GW

For sale is a slightly used set of JPX EZ irons in excellent condition. I won these used in a contest locally and took them to the range once. Let me know if you want more pics. Price: $300 plus shipping. My zip is 33771 to estimate shipping cost. I can ship USPS,FedEx, or UPS upon request...
  6. rjb01camaross

Note Caddie Golf App

Looks like there is a new golf app on the horizon. This one is taking a different approach then most I have seen since the idea is to create nots for a course. The real cool thing to me is the green features that can be drawn out. Here is a link to check it out. http://www.notecaddie.com
  7. rjb01camaross

Good news for Tampa area hackers!

While driving home to day I noticed this sign I drove up to the building and they are currently in the process of getting everything setup. It's great that there will be another solid custom fitting option in the are. There business model closely resembles Club Champion from what I can tell...
  8. rjb01camaross

Looking for some insight and tips for my swing

Freddie, here are a few swings from today the last time I played. My main miss all around in my game is hitting thin shots. To combat that I am trying to aggressively get in my left side so I don't hang back. Any advice on things I can do to get better are much appreciated...
  9. rjb01camaross

Myrtle Beach area golf on a budget: May 10-15th

Hey guys, just like the title says, I am looking for some course recommendation for the Myrtle Beach area. I am trying to stay with $75 and under rounds since this isn't a golf trip, but the wife gave me the "ok" to bring my clubs and play two or three times while we are there next month. Its...
  10. rjb01camaross

TMAG Throwback Hats

I'm not sure if the TMAG throwback hats their tour players are wearing are an indication of anything to come in the future but it sent me down memory lane. Here re is the first golf shirt given to me as a kid First Driver Just seeing those hats on today's Honda Classic coverage...
  11. rjb01camaross

Best place to get custom fit in Tampa?

Hey guys, I have been researching custom fit locations close to me and found two so far. Golf Repair Center(Bob Van Sweden) and Duffys Golf Studio. Anyone had any experience with either? I went by the GRC and talked with Bob who seems really knowledgeable and a great guy to work with to get this...
  12. rjb01camaross

Bushnell Tour X Rangefinder

I just saw an ad for a new rangefinder from Bushnell called the Tour X. There wasn't a lot of detail given but it seems like it offers slope when you want it and you can disable this feature for tournament rounds like the Leupold GX-4I2. Anyone else seen this or heard anything?
  13. rjb01camaross

Local Tampa area golf course gets torn up by vandals

Sometime last night a pair of guys in a truck drove onto local Tampa area golf course Rocky Point. It's sad to see people would do something like this. During their joyride the truck flipped and one of the suspects left a wallet behind so I'm sure it's only a matter of time before they catch...
  14. rjb01camaross

Measured the swingweight of my woods and came away surprised

Yesterday I was playing golf and got paired up with a couple local guys and we had a good chat about golf clubs and swingweight. One of the guys who swings a G15 with a mid 70's shaft ask to check out my driver and 3wood and immediately with both he is surprised by how heavy they are compared to...
  15. rjb01camaross

Any Network Engineers or administration admins around?

Hello all I am transitioning from active duty service back to civilian and looking at going to school locally for networking/system admin. This career especially on the engineering (Cisco) side seems to be a hands on job. Consisting of running cable and working with switches and running cables...
Back