Recent content by rlb4

1. rlb4

Maxfli StraightFli - does it really fly straighter than other balls? Thank you!

I've tried these and I liked them. They felt pretty good and seemed to minimize my slice with driver. Height was very good while spin with irons was definitely a little less but still reasonable. They were also pretty inexpensive when on sale. Definitely worth a try.
  2. rlb4

Project X Denali Shafts

I haven't put an adapter on my THP custom Denali yet as I'm possibly getting a new driver head. I've only been to the range a few times this year as I'm working out some back issues. I've been using the unmarked Denali Blue 6.0 with my Tour Edge E723. It still feels fantastic. Really smooth and...
  3. rlb4

Tour Event The 2024 Masters Contest and Thread Sponsored by Cobra Golf

Going to pick the obvious. Scottie Scheffler.
  4. rlb4

EXPERIENCE 2024 Shaft Up #2 with UST Mamiya

Congrats @mainefootwedge !
  5. rlb4

Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Drivers

What shaft did you get fitted into?
  6. rlb4

ALL-FIT Universal Shaft Adapter

I have them on about 5 shafts. No problems. It's nice to be able to use the shaft with different heads.
  7. rlb4

CONTEST Spring Golf Giveaway - New Driver Head

Wow! Very generous. Count me in.
  8. rlb4

ANNOUNCEMENT Signup Now - The GolfTEC Experience at GrayBull

This looks incredible. Good luck to all.
  9. rlb4

CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Shaft Up #1 with UST Mamiya

Who will win the match? Team Jappy What is your current driver? Tour Edge E723 What shaft is in your current driver? Tensei AV Blue What is your favorite UST Mamiya driver shaft? Lin Q Red
  10. rlb4

Edel SMS Irons

Anyone get shipping notice yet from the $50 demo offer?
  11. rlb4

Most Forgiving Irons You Would Play

I would(and do) play the Cleveland HB irons. Why? Because I tend to hit the big ball before the little ball and these will advance the ball instead of digging up a chunk of earth.
  12. rlb4

CONTEST Guess What We Lose and Win: UST Mamiya Shaft Up#1 Contest

Good luck but I'm going with 25.
  13. rlb4

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Titleist Experience

Can't wait to see what's new with Titleist. Hidden Creek looks amazing is just a short drive away.
  14. rlb4

Edel SMS Irons

$25 shipping but still a good deal.
Back