1. rlew

CONTEST Live Update Thread – The 2024 WorldWide Golf Championship

That is a strong 1/4 zip, nicely done
  2. rlew

It's gonna be impossible for ya'll to not have fun
  3. rlew

Ho man, this entire spring has just flown by, can't believe this one is here! Let's goooooooo. Also hi @ScoFoBG
  4. rlew

Breaking Down Ballyhack Hole #13

@Junkyard came through in the clutch!
  5. rlew

Breaking Down Ballyhack Hole #13

My favorite golf hole on the planet!
  6. rlew

What is a simple food you would never eat?

I'm not a HUGE mushroom fan, but I certainly like mushrooms in many dishes. Not against them, but not my favorite. But hooooo man, I had this Sonoma goat cheese ravioli at California Grill in Disney, which has Shitaki mushroom's thinly sliced and within the entire dish in this really subtle...
  7. rlew

What is a simple food you would never eat?

Sigh. Fish. Any kind. I don't know why, I just have a very visceral reaction to almost all seafood, and my stomach flips pretty quickly. And olives. I just don't like olives :ROFLMAO:
  8. rlew

You can have lunch with one historical figure, who is it and why?

This is such a fascinating question because the answers are endless. Oppenheimer would be fascinating. MLK would be very high up the list. Julius Caesar would be crazy interesting. Cleopatra has to be top 5. Johnny Cash would be up there for me. I know this doesn’t count, but if we could do...
  9. rlew

You can have lunch with one historical figure, who is it and why?

One of my favorite historical facts: Washington died before the discovery of dinosaurs, so he had no idea they ever existed. But describing pop tarts in great detail would be objectively hilarious.
  10. rlew

New Toulon Small Batch teaser

I have never, ever wanted a putter more based off of brand/design, even without knowing everything about it. That is *chef's kiss* amazing.
  11. rlew

Breaking Down Ballyhack Hole #1

To this day, I can't believe I was so happy with my tee shot here on the final day, with groups watching. I expected more personal puckering :ROFLMAO:. Probably got lucky that I was hitting my hybrids very well that week, so this hole and 14 weren't as daunting as they probably should have been...
  12. rlew

CELEBRATION The Captain of the 2024 Grandaddy em Em All with Callaway Golf

Congratssssssssss dude “Everybody will have a good time while they lose” :ROFLMAO:
  13. rlew

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Bag Boy Championship

See if you end up in DFL, nobody can accuse you of sandbagging :ROFLMAO:
  14. rlew

2024 MLB Thread + Hot Stove Off Season

@JB
Back