Recent content by rmccartyjr

1. R

Hitting it on the toe

I have had two back surgeries 2001-2002 and alot of times my back and swing get worse as the round goes on. In the last 2 yrs 75% of my shots are off the toe. And my miss is a hook. Starts out str then goes to a draw then starts hooking everything bad. Theres times i cant stop hooking my irons...
  2. R

s.indiana get together

would anyone like to get together around the evansville area to play?
  3. R

southern indiana

:banana:Anyone around s.indiana want to get together for a day of golfing
  4. R

seemore putters

jb i sent see moreputters an email sun evening with in a hour or so i they had answered me within a hr on a sun what service. they told me to call them mon morning so i called them this morning talked to john told them i was intrusted in a fitting . john set me up for a fitting fri @ 10. i also...
  5. R

fairway wood launch & spin

i am going to purchase a new 4 wood does anyone now what optimal launch & spin numbers would be. using it off the t and fairway.
  6. R

callaway razor

what happen to the launch numbers jb:D
  7. R

titleist 910f

wanting to no if anyone nows if the rip 80 in siff flex is a stock option on the 910f series . i play the rip 60 in my driver is that a goodrule of thumb to try to stay with the same shaft? wanting to go back to a 4 wood andget away from the 3 and 5 wood
  8. R

flipping of the hands

started rolling my hands more this summer to hit a draw now i am flipping my hands and hooking the ball shots r all high from driver to lob any tips on fixing thx:banghead:
  9. R

flipping of the hands

i started to role my hands more this summer to hit a draw and it has led to a flip my shots have gotten higher with all my clubs and have lost a little distance need help thxs:at-wits-end::banghead:
Back