Recent content by rmthawk64

1. rmthawk64

THP Live Round thread!

Had this for bird on 9.... Finished up with a par. All the pain and frustration is gone just like that! ... until next time Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk
  2. rmthawk64

THP Live Round thread!

Drive 260-265 to here. Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk
  3. rmthawk64

THP Live Round thread!

Somehow couldn't find my tee shot so just dropped where i thought it was and played 3 from there. Up and down for bogey incoming? Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk
  4. rmthawk64

THP Live Round thread!

130 island green! Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk
  5. rmthawk64

THP Live Round thread!

350 par 4. 5w to here Then dunked my 3h. 15 footer to save bogey... Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk
  6. rmthawk64

THP Live Round thread!

140 par 3. Hit 9i off tee and lost it in the sun. Found it here... oh hi! Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk
  7. rmthawk64

THP Live Round thread!

Tee shot on 338 par 4 2nd. Got about 80 to flag. Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk
  8. rmthawk64

THP Live Round thread!

Fatted 5w 150 to here But somehow advanced it 90 back into the fairway. Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk
  9. rmthawk64

THP Live Round thread!

They sent me on the west course (3 9-hole courses here which has water in play on 8 out of 9 holes. Hole 1. 505 par 5. Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk
  10. rmthawk64

THP Live Round thread!

Test photo Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk
  11. rmthawk64

Tips on tracking/finding balls?

This might sound like a silly question to some, but playing as a single most of the time I find that I have a more difficult time than I should tracking balls landing locations. Sure, hitting the ball straighter is the easy answer, but until I'm capable of doing that we gotta figure something...
  12. rmthawk64

Help a brotha out. Ugly swing, ugly results.

Warning: What you are about to witness may cause nausea, dizziness, upset stomach, vomiting, diarrhea, or help turn your swing to crap. Took golf up last year and still working to find "my" swing. First range session of the year in perfect conditions (as you can tell). Had way too many pent up...
  13. rmthawk64

South Central PA course chat

After about 5 minutes of searching I couldn't find anything on this topic to bump, so figured I'd start it's own thread. Anyone else in here in the South Central PA area? Last year was my first year golfing so I don't have extensive knowledge of courses that are over 10-15 miles from me. Home...
Back