Recent content by RNG

1. RNG

Tour Event 2023 Ryder Cup Contest

US wins, Old Glory for sure!
  2. RNG

Do you care about topline?

I think aesthetics inspire confidence so Yes I care.
  3. RNG

Most overrated design talking point?

Don't explode but for me it's Lower SPIN. Most of us need more spin, not less!
  4. RNG

CONTEST Win Your Choice of Titleist Drivers

TSI2, I haven’t owned a Titleist dive since the 975D and it would be interesting if the new one is as good a that one!
  5. RNG

CONTEST Win Your Choice of Titleist Drivers

TSI2, I haven’t owned a Titleist dive since the 975D and it would be interesting if the new one is as good a that one!
  6. RNG

CONTEST Win a Full Season’s Worth of Bryson’s Bridgestone Golf Balls!

MyGolfSpy says that you should use the firmest ball out there, which I have never tried, so maybe this would be a great opportunity to see if their advice is sound. I love Bridgestone balls in general especially the RX so this would be a great way to try out the theory!!
  7. RNG

CONTEST Contest: The Grandmama: A Full Bag of Callaway Equipment, a Trip and More!

Playing an Epic Flash with Ventus Blue shaft, standard length. As an older golfer I struggle to produce distance which this does produce to some extent. The real bonus is how accurate I have become. The feedback in terms of feel is vey good. I actually think I need a little more spin but am...
  8. RNG

CONTEST The Grandmama: Win A Full Bag Of Callaway Equipment, A Trip and More

I bought some CLEAR golf balls on a wim recently and although they are good balls they are not notably better than the Chrome soft I normally play. Their spin, distance , durability is not up to Callway’s standard in my opinion. Undertand that cotest or not I’m have been a Callaway ball fan...
Back