Recent content by robd

1. R

Hilton Head on a budget

Old South Golf Links is just off the island and was a nice course. Came up a few times for this category of less expensive courses in the HHI area.
  2. R

What golf stuff did you buy today?

I fell for the Black Friday discount of the Lagshot trainer last night. Will give it a try.
  3. R

Do you root against your local sports team?

Yep, Giants fan living in Eagles country for a few years now. It’s been tough since I moved here during the years that the Giants are trash 🤦‍♂️
  4. R

Huge Theragun Sale on Budget Golf

Got the mini this morning. My legs have been stiff because I went hard on leg day over the weekend. Quads, hamstrings, glutes all stiff, slow to sit down and get up etc. Used the mini on said muscles and I’m feeling much better! I know it’s only one time using it but I’m impressed so far!
  5. R

Your Favorite of 2021 - Putter

Gamed the Cleveland Frontline Elevado slant neck majority of the season which I absolutely love. But been messing with the evnroll er5v Midlock the last few months. Both have been fantastic imo.
  6. R

Huge Theragun Sale on Budget Golf

Screw it, pulled the trigger in a mini to dip my toes and see what this is all about! I imagine this can only help between all the rowing and weight lifting I’ve been doing!
  7. R

Shot Scope V3

i did. I honestly haven’t looked back. So much easier to have gps on the wrist, much less missed shots, no phone in pocket. Oh, and not having to replace any tags that randomly stop working.
  8. R

Evnroll Midlock Putters

I’ve had an ER5 Midlock for a few weeks now, along with a few rounds in. Has it fit two weeks before I played a round but I think this helped as I carpet rolled it alot to get used to it. I’m really liking this concept. Stroke is alot more stable less ’wobbly’. I guess I was pretty wristy in the...
  9. R

What golf stuff did you buy today?

i have one of these for the garage sim. Love this met! Agree on folding it up to put back in the carrying bag, but I just told it in half and lean it against the wall. Certainly gets the job done! I also have their sim screen to use with a projector.
  10. R

When was the last time you bought a putter? (And what was it?)

Few weeks ago, Evnroll ER5v Midlock.
  11. R

How many different putters have you put in play this year?

3 Cleveland Frontline Elevado slant neck Odyssey Ten 2 Ball Tour Lined Back to the Frontline Elevado Evnroll ER5v Midlock (haven’t gamed it yet)
  12. R

As we near the end of the 2021 golf year, who is committed to an armlock putter?

I felt this way when I tried normal armlock putters in the store like the Odyssey Ten armlock, but the evnroll Midlock is less awkward because of less forward shaft lean due to the grip. Def More comfortable, atleast for me.
  13. R

As we near the end of the 2021 golf year, who is committed to an armlock putter?

Recently got an evnroll er5v Midlock to try. I was intrigued bc if I don’t like it I can easily replace to a short slant hosel and normal length shaft. Haven’t been out on the course with it yet but carpet putting with puttout and using a yard stick, results have me intrigued.
  14. R

Tell me about your home simulator setup

Just a net and fiberbuilt mat with skytrak. Got it last spring but didn’t use it much during the summer since it gets hot in the garage and was out on the course often anyway. Started using it again for skytrak range and joined an online league over the winter for fun. I use e6 connect on iOS.

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in