Recent content by Robert Franks

1. R

FS: Tour Issue Sik Armlock DW-C 2.0

Sold. Please lock/close
  2. R

WTB: Perfect Putter

Looking to get a Perfect Putter for the 2020 season. Please let me know if you have one you'd be willing to sell http://www.theperfectputter.com/ Thanks!
  3. R

WTB: Scotty Cameron Studio Stainless Newport 2 - 330g

Looking for a right hand model. Only looking for 330g and only the Studio stainless model. Thanks
  4. R

FS: Tour Issue Sik Armlock DW-C 2.0

Price includes shipping and is OBO! Shipped with USPS Priority Mail. TOUR ISSUE Sik DW-C 2.0 Arm Lock Putter. Condition is used however it is in very very good condition. Very few marks anywhere Putter was built for and used by a PGA Champion! SIK DW C 2.0 arm lock putter. This version cannot...
  5. R

FS: HZRDUS T1100, Atmos Black, Rife 2 Bar

Price includes shipping and is OBO PLEASE DON'T HESITATE TO MAKE REASONABLE OFFERS 1) HZRDUS T1100 85g 6.5 flex. Ping G410 adapter. Fantastic condition. This is a tour issue weight and flex. Tough to find nowadays. Golf pride grip $old 2) Atmos Black Tour Spec 6s. Aftermarket Mizuno adapter...
  6. R

Tour Issue Arm Lock Putters, a Rife, & Fuji Pro 2.0 TS

Prices include shipping and are OBO The first two putters were made for and used by a PGA Champion player. I'm happy to disclose the details to the buyer! 1) SIK DW C 2.0 arm lock putter. This version cannot be purchased through SIK. Has a double bend hosel, similar to the Bettinardi putters...
  7. R

FS: Ping G410 LST - Tour Issue T1100 6.5, 85g

Feeler sale today. Price includes shipping. No trades I've been playing this driver for a few months but I recently got a Epic Flash SZ Double Diamond and instead of tinkering I may want to get rid of this and focus on the Callaway in the offseason. Ping G410 LST 9* driver. Shaft is a tour...
  8. R

FS: True Temper XP100 S300 Pulls - 5-PW

Selling a set of iron pulls today. Came from a set of Taylormade M5 irons. Tip size should be .370. 5 - PW. 5 iron length is in the picture. Grips are nearly brand new. Price is $60 shipped OBO
  9. R

FS: Axis 1 Rose Putter. 35" **$370 OBO**

Price includes shipping and is OBO Axis 1 Rose putter. 35" with a Superstroke GTR 1.0 that came from a Taylormade Spider X. There is not a mark on this putter. Includes headcover. Price is $360 OBO
  10. R

FS: Vokey Wedgeworks and Taylormade Hi-Toe

Two items for sale. Includes shipping. I'll happily listen to any trade offers. Nothing in particular in mind. 1) Vokey Wedgeworks 60* V grind. Okay condition. Bottom grooves are pretty worn but I did use a groove sharpener to bring them back to life. Shaft is a C Taper 130x. Tour Velvet...
  11. R

FS: Taylormade Spider X - MySpider

Price includes shipping and is "or best offer." Selling my Taylormade Spider X MySpider. Black body with True Path Alignment. Short alignment line in black. Flow neck hosel. Black CT Tour putter shaft. Red "X" on the sole. There is a small nick on the bottom of the putter and can be seen in...
  12. R

FS: Mizuno ST190g w Accra TZ5 M5 / Accra TZ6 M5 / Coolshot Pro Stabilized Rangefinder

Couple items for sale today. Prices include shipping and are OBO 1) Mizuno ST190g driver. 9* head. Right hand. Shaft is an Accra TZ5 M5, tipped 1/2". The adapter is from a Mizuno 180 driver. Same adapter as the new one, just with different markings. No headcover but will be very well...

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in