Recent content by robn311

1. robn311

WTB: Adams Redline 4 Hybrid

Very random, but figured I'd take a shot in the dark here before scouring ebay. The 4 hybrid from my set broke and I'm looking to replace it. Stiff flex shaft, please. Thanks!
  2. robn311

Tiger Woods Already Tied Sam Snead?

Just an interesting story from Jason Sobel that I didn't see posted on here. Some golf history of which I was not aware (though many of you probably are, already). http://www.golfchannel.com/news/jason-sobel/woods-can-unofficially-pass-snead-with-masters-win/
  3. robn311

Old Ping Pal

I recently grabbed this from a guy off of Craigslist for $15. I originally wanted it because when I started playing, my buddy's grandfather played with a similar one, and it was purely for nostalgia. But after I got it home, I actually kinda like how it putts, so I may game it. I threw a...
  4. robn311

FS/FT: Adams Fast 12 Driver (9.5*) - $75 OBO

I'm selling my Adams Fast 12 driver. It's a 9.5*, stock Prolaunch Blue shaft (stiff flex). It has a Winn Dri-Tac midsize grip on it. It's in pretty good shape. It was used for about 2/3 of last season. Face and sole show pretty normal wear, shaft and grip are in excellent shape. Comes with the...
  5. robn311

WTB: R9 Supertri driver head

Hey guys, looking for a Supertri head. I'd prefer 10.5*, but may be interested in 9.5 or 11.5 as well. Would prefer to pay cash, but may be willing to part with my Fast 12 driver... Thanks!
  6. robn311

FS: Cleveland Classic 290 9* - $80

Hey guys, I'm selling a Classic 290 driver. It's a 9* with the stock C.Kua 43S (stiff) shaft. It has a Pure P2 wrap grip on it that's only been used for a few rounds. Comes with the original headcover. I only have an older point-and-shoot camera, so I apologize for the bad pictures. It's in...
  7. robn311

Made My First Ace Today

So it may not really count because it was on a par 3 course, but I'm counting it, damn it! 143 yards, threw a pitching wedge up in the air and let it ride the left-to-right wind. Kinda funny, there was a mound in front of the green so I couldn't see it drop. I thought I hit a good shot, but...
  8. robn311

Reaching a new level of frustration with my game today...

So this is a bit of a rant and is going to sound super whiny, but none of my friends here really play golf, so I'm venting through THP (sorry fellas...)--feel free to skip ahead or skim through. I really came to enjoy golf again after a couple years away this season, and I've been working this...
  9. robn311

New Grips for Cleveland Classic (and Mashie)

If there is already a thread for this, I apologize; I searched a bit but didn't find one. I've read so many different things online, I wanted to get some info from you guys since there is a lot of Classic/Mashie love around here. I want to get my Classic re-gripped, but I'm confused regarding...
  10. robn311

CG 15 vs 588 Wedges

Hi all. I'm in the market for a 58*. I know there's a lot of info around here on the CG-15 and the new 588s, but I can't seem to find much comparing the 2 directly. I know I need to try them and see what I like, but I can only hit them on a simulator at a local store. That will give me a chance...
  11. robn311

58* vs 60* Wedge

Hi all, Just looking for some opinions from you all on this. I have a strong-lofted iron set, so my PW is 44* and I have a 49* GW. I am looking for a new SW and LW. I currently play 56 and 60 wedges, but decided I am going to go with a 54* SW. So, my question is, have those of you who have...
Back