Recent content by robo729

1. robo729

THP Callaborative Map (Unofficial)

My BIL used to live next to Method Man. He lives in the good part of town, not where he is from on Staten Island. He did a George Jefferson…..moving’ on up….lol
  2. robo729

What Does the Top of Your Bag Look Like?

Paradym Driver, Paradym 3W, Paradym 5W, Srixon ZU85 3(20degree), 5 iron-58*
  3. robo729

Callaway Paradym Drivers

Didn’t have a good swing yesterday. I was losing my woods left, I am left handed. Body was out of sync . Shot 88 I hit 2 of 7 fairways front nine, 4 of 7 on the back. Hopefully cna get in a few more rounds before the cold weather kicks in here in NY…..fingers crossed….
  4. robo729

CONTEST 2023 THP Holiday Cheer Day 5 – Win the Golden Ticket

So I turned a corner this year with Callaway starting with the TCB irons and then into the Paradym driver, 3W and 5W. And yes I would use it for a Callaway event.
  5. robo729

CONTEST 2023 THP Holiday Cheer Day 4 – Win a RevCore Golf Bag

I am replacing a Sun Mountian 14way stand bag. The Blue color is really nice.
  6. robo729

CONTEST 2023 THP Holiday Cheer Day 1 – Win a Cobra AeroJet Driver

Good Luck everyone! Not an entry for me, I have my driver for the foreseeable future.
  7. robo729

Callaway Paradym Drivers

Last three rounds with my Paradym driver and 3W off the tee, has been 8/14, 9/14 and 10/14 fairways hit. I had taken the driver out of the bag for a while and was just using 3W, bought the Paradym 5W and was using both of them for a while off the tee. Put the driver back in the bag to try and...
  8. robo729

ANNOUNCEMENT Signup Now Open: The 2024 Bag Boy Championship

Entry is in….hoping but not very confident….game is coming around very nicely
  9. robo729

Wu-Tang forever…
  10. robo729

I am from Staten Island, NY 10312
  11. robo729

THP Fantasy Football Week 1 Sponsored by Edel Golf

Thought thiswas a funny meme to start off Fantasy Football Week 1
  12. robo729

Your Last Topped Tee Shot?

Yesterday 15th hole, 3W, to a wide open fairway, top It into the creek 25yards in front of the tee. Re-Tee smoke one down the right side of the fairway…..
  13. robo729

Best feeling (sounding) irons you’ve ever hit?

1. Callaway 2022 X-Forged CB irons (current set, great feeling irons) 2. Callaway Paradigm Woods (3W is smoking hot long and straight, just got the 5w and I used it for the first time yesterday) 3. Titleist 718 irons 4. Titleist T300 irons
Back