Recent content by robrandalgz

1. robrandalgz

Will TGL Happen?

I think, with the money invested, it will get off the ground. However, I don't think it lasts as long as the time frame from when it was announced to the time they actually start playing. In the end, I think they're all going to look back and say "WTF were we thinking"?
  2. robrandalgz

GolfTEC... Wow, The Cost

The cost is significant, no doubt. Just depends, I guess, on the experience you want and how deep you want to dive. A lot of people are really into the tech side of golf instruction and want to know/see the effect of their flaw and the fix with technological confirmation with cameras and launch...
  3. robrandalgz

GolfTEC... Wow, The Cost

@mtbloco is in the midst of some GolfTec lessons. I'm no golf instructor but early in, as someone who has seen his swing a thousand times, it absolutely looks different. When he gets everything synced, he's hitting some really solid golf shots. He also works at it. He's not showing up and...
  4. robrandalgz

Feel vs Real

I haven't the slightest clue. What I feel ABSOLUTELY isn't real. :LOL:
  5. robrandalgz

Shot my best round ever this morning.

Congrats! PBs are the freaking best!!!!!
  6. robrandalgz

Accepted into the LSU Graduate School of Banking

Congratulations, man. Onward and upward. (y)
  7. robrandalgz

Do You Trust Sponsored Reviewers?

I get ya, man. But I also think it's safe to say that your a more skilled golfer than the average cat. Certainly better than 95% of the golfing population. You also have coaching experience. I think that adds value to your reviews because you have insight as to how a particular product may help...
  8. robrandalgz

Introducing Timberland Eyewear

My last pair of everyday prescription glasses were Timberland. Never looked at their sunglasses, though. 🤔
  9. robrandalgz

Pops - Do you take advantage?

As a high cap, I'll be honest: I have no idea or the skill level to intentionally take advantage of pops. I just play golf, man. If I do decent on the hole, I do decent on the hole and, I guess, a pops advantage has been taken. If not, it's just another in a string of crappy holes that I've...
  10. robrandalgz

As to the OP, I think it depends on the source. The truth of the matter is that a lot of the feedback that we get from participants of Experiences here at THP are, at the very least, sponsored adjacent. The obvious difference is that none of these users are being paid, but they are given...
  11. robrandalgz

This would be the biggest hurdle, for me, to review equipment. I'm not sure that I have the knowledge or ability to remove myself from the equation. I don't envy the people that make that commitment. Removing bias just would seem almost impossible to me (not as much brand wise, but just removing...
  12. robrandalgz

Does a Pie have to be a Circle?

Yes otherwise it's just cobbler.
  13. robrandalgz

Jank+Nate-Fest 2024 (April 2024 in PHX)

Yeah, it was LONG. I hit driver to the back of the green. Still had about a 60 foot putt. Left myself pretty short but drained about a 12 footer for par.
  14. robrandalgz

Driver two putt worked out......... :devilish:
  15. robrandalgz

The winner's bounty, courtesy of @Junkyard. Such an amazing group of guys, man. The end is......depressing. Can't wait to do it again next year. 😍
Back