Recent content by robrandalgz

1. robrandalgz

NOW OPEN: The 2021 Holiday Secret Gift Exchange

My final gift showed up yesterday, so I can box everything up and get it sent out tomorrow.........
  2. robrandalgz

Well said, my friend. Honestly, I don't even take part in this thing to receive anything. I sign up to do something nice for someone else. With that being said, I know that my SS (along with all of them) takes great pleasure in doing the same. That's why it's important to post what you received...
  3. robrandalgz

Been away

Good to see you back, pumbaa. Great to hear that everything is benign. Sounds like you've got a pretty serious procedure coming up but you got this. This place and the people here aren't going anywhere so do this all at your pace and make sure you're taking care of yourself. Looking forward to...
  4. robrandalgz

Congrats: You Have Blast Motion Headed Your Way

Congrats, everyone. Looking forward to the feedback on this one.
  5. robrandalgz

Columbus, Oh ...... Pros and Cons

I would hate to see you leave AZ, Sean. But, as your friend, I'll always want what is best for YOU and your family. I'm not going to lie, the one thing that I don't like about living in AZ is that I have no family here. So, if moving closer to family improves your overall quality of life, do it...
  6. robrandalgz

Columbus, Oh ...... Pros and Cons

He's from Colorado. I'm sure he can deal. 🤷‍♂️
  7. robrandalgz

Have you ever Blocked anyone?

I think I've blocked three. Two have since been banned and the other I unblocked. Haven't seen him post much lately, though. :unsure:
  8. robrandalgz

Not gonna lie, I kinda love it.
  9. robrandalgz

Secret Santa pays attention! My go to winter ball with some socks and a new insulated coffee mug? Um, yup! Thank you so such, SS. Appreciate it!
  10. robrandalgz

End of year WITB and WWBIB 2022

That new set up looks freaking 🔥! Welcome to THP. Don't be a stranger.
  11. robrandalgz

End of year WITB and WWBIB 2022

Everything in my bag is safe except I'll have to probably replace wedges and I'm interested in the new Odyssey offerings. Doesn't necessarily mean that I'll be replacing my putter but I'm listening......
  12. robrandalgz

EXPERIENCE 2021 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

There's a rumor that there's something big happening this week. Can anyone confirm?
  13. robrandalgz

Question re golfer’s elbow

Left handed and experienced it in my right (lead) arm. I haven't had an issue since I scaled back the 200 ball range sessions and switched to Elevate shafts. Graphite shafts will be the next move.
  14. robrandalgz

Focal point of your swing.

For me, lately (I use that term loosely as I'm lucky to play once a week), it's been focusing more on rotating around my spine with an emphasis on more shoulder turn and less "loosey goosey" with my arms. It hasn't translated to lower scores yet (in fact my last round I think I shot right at...
  15. robrandalgz

The Happy Thread

I don't pay near enough attention to this forum. All the feels..................

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in