Recent content by RocketSauce

1. RocketSauce

More Counterfeits - This One Is A Joke

This is one of those sites from China selling counterfeit golf clubs. Check out the disclaimer they wrote for the TaylorMade R9 drivers: We hereby inform you : Since the R9 Driver coming to the market, it has a problem: the shafts and head can't be screwed tightly and screw is easy to broke...
  2. RocketSauce

Scotty Cameron Damascus Putter

I'm sorry, but this is THE dumbest thing I have EVER seen. 5jPxtHqj5hY
  3. RocketSauce

Another Interesting Ebay Auction

This is bad. Look how this guy gets away with selling counterfeit FT-iQ's, Cleveland Wedges, and FT-9's. Read his descriptions and how he uses the term 'OEM" in a couple of the auctions. Some of the auctions he has sold he even passed them off as authentic (by NOT mentioning they were...
  4. RocketSauce

Now that the new groove rule is official (Poll)

Now that the new groove rule is official, when will YOU switch to the new USGA legal "V" grooves?
  5. RocketSauce

Bettinardi Nike Tiger Woods Proto

from 2000... just thought these were cool...
  6. RocketSauce

The Back Nine

Not sure if this movie has been discussed here yet or not. But has anyone seen or heard of this? _hH5xG602_Q
  7. RocketSauce

Awkward Family Photos

This is what happens when your male role model is both a priest and a gym teacher Like Grandpa, Like Grandson Little Josh is already planning for his first standing dry hump Double Your Pleasure, 1/16 Your Fun 30/80 Saturday Night Special Naive Jerry Never Suspected Anything When...
  8. RocketSauce

An Idea

I was thinking about something today. Yesterday when i played with JB, on the first par 3 he missed landing his tee shot in the cup by 1.5 inches. On the next par 3 he missed landing the ball in the cup by about 15 inches. I was thinking that on the par 3 holes I should start videotaping our...
  9. RocketSauce

Crazy Ebay Auction

Look at the comments this guy wrote at the bottom of his auction. and look how much the buy it now is for these irons. and trust me, thats not a mistake either. i emailed him and he confirmed it. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330337339749&_trksid=p2759.l1259
  10. RocketSauce

Funny YouTube Videos

Sneezing Panda B2fUoRkcWjw Numa Numa 60og9gwKh1o Dramatic Look Gopher y8Kyi0WNg40 Chocolate Rain EwTZ2xpQwpA Leave Britney Alone!!! kHmvkRoEowc Tron Guy 3609OtM138c Laughing Baby 5P6UU6m3cqk
  11. RocketSauce

Wilson Staff FG's

saw this photo on another forum. Harrington had a new set of Wilson Forged FG's in his bag recently. they look pretty cool
  12. RocketSauce

The One Club You Will Never Sell

Since I started the Sold it/Regret It thread, I thought this one would go along with it nicely. If you are one who sells your clubs eventually, what is the ONE club you will absolutely NEVER sell or give away? For me it is DEFINITELY my SeeMore FGP putter.
  13. RocketSauce

Proshopwarehouse on Ebay

looks like they tried to haul in one last score before they went under. look at the horrible feedback near the end. i knew they were going to do that. http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&ftab=AllFeedback&userid=proshopwarehouse&iid=-1&de=off&items=100
  14. RocketSauce

Bruno Trailer

This looks hilarious ZtfhD70eaS4 LINK TO TRAILER: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAGpmNb2xfQ
  15. RocketSauce

Sold It but Should Have Kept It

thought this would be a cool thread. is there a club (or clubs) that you sold that you wish you would've kept? for me its probably a cheap set of Tad Moore TM-02 cavity backs that i bought on Ebay. i LOVED those things! they were long, soft feeling, and i put up some good scores with those...
Back