Recent content by Rod Dunlap

1. Rod Dunlap

Crazy Deal on Constrictor Gunmetal Travel Cover Set Includes: Travel Cover, Duffel & Shoe Bag - $99

@UncleDanger - Thank you so much. It's really nice to hear this feedback and appreciate the kind words.
  2. Rod Dunlap

AskEcho golf bags.

This company is based in China like many of the new golf brands you’ll find on Amazon. Thought some would like to know why you haven't of heard of them before.
  3. Rod Dunlap

Crazy Deal on Constrictor Gunmetal Travel Cover Set Includes: Travel Cover, Duffel & Shoe Bag - $99

Thanks and good to hear. The set is really a good package at $159 and we're just trying to make some room for new releases. We will always try to make sure THPers see our deals first. This community has been amazing for our product development over the past few years. Thank you all!
  4. Rod Dunlap

Hey guys, We're overstocked on our Constrictor gunmetal travel cover sets and will be running some social media ads and offering a few other places. Wanted to let you know first! The normal retail price for the Constrictor set is $159 but we're overstocked and with a $60 discount to $99...
  5. Rod Dunlap

New RevCore Premium Stand Bag - Preview Images and Specs

Awesome thanks. I think April 15 will be safe. I’ll post a new thread or update this one when they’re ready to go.
  6. Rod Dunlap

I sometimes skim threads, this is my story

I love this and it applies to me too. Sorry in advance. BTW we're pushing to be more DTC too :ROFLMAO:.
  7. Rod Dunlap

Planning on light grey version next with some black accents. Similar to what we did on the dark blue version but they'll pop a bit more on the grey one. We're definitely going to keep the logos and embroidery color matching to the main color as we want to keep the bag really clean looking.
  8. Rod Dunlap

@JW Smoove Just got my hands on the final 14 way sample. Top is slightly larger at 9 x 11. Weight is super close between both of them. Both are roughly 6.75lbs without the single and double shoulder straps (included) or the rain hood. The shoulder straps are heavily padded and the rain...
  9. Rod Dunlap

We're definitely planning on that in the near future. Thanks!
  10. Rod Dunlap

Unfortunately he rarely listens to me.
  11. Rod Dunlap

Yes, it is but not sure exactly how much currently.
  12. Rod Dunlap

Happy to answer questions. We opted for more of a traditional base but it's really stable with rubber feet and cart friendly. Added some pics. The legs are made with high grade aluminum. Honestly I can't really speak to us against them with the legs but ours are definitely made well. Top is...
  13. Rod Dunlap

Added new pics for you @MtlJeff :) !
  14. Rod Dunlap

What does MtlJeff need to have, 2024 club edition

Yes of course, we'll get one to Canada for you. Please PM and remind me when you see us announce they're in stock as we'll have to place an order manually. We'll absorb some of the shipping and duty costs since they're crazy expensive these days.
Back