Recent content by rough dweller

1. rough dweller

Garage Simulator Crew

Looks awesome! Its what I'm striving for in my garage as well. (Have to park cars every day in there). Can you share info about your retractable screen?
  2. rough dweller

The Bucket Hat thread

Bucket hat boys (and gals) rejoice today!!
  3. rough dweller

Does Club Champion have stock shafts?

I have been through several fittings at Club Champion and every single one resulted in custom shafts. All of driver builds were north of $1,000! I learned the hard way that even when you purchase a new club through CC, it is only the club head. I had thought that if you bought the "off the...
  4. rough dweller

Driverless round

Good luck in your tournament. I've been thinking about leaving the driver in the bag and seeing what the impact to my scoring is. I'm not what you would call a long ball driver, so the improvement in accuracy could be something that might help me. Sounds like you have no choice here but make...
  5. rough dweller

The Masters - Patron's Guide

We finally won the lottery! Driving up from Florida and staying all the way in Savannah. Not ideal, but anything closer is off the charts expensive. (We stay in the Marriott collection) Going to the Tuesday practice round. Really appreciate everyone's insight here.
  6. rough dweller

Swinging into the Golf Community

Welcome! This is a great community unlike any other.
  7. rough dweller

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Bag Boy Championship

Going to Ireland next year as well. It will be my first golf trip outside the US. We are hitting all the known courses ; LaHinch, OldHead, Doonbeg, Tralee and Waterville. Have you been before?
  8. rough dweller

Black Friday/Cyber Monday 2023

Looking to replace my worn out Ping Hoofer carry bag. Haven't seen it go on sale, but keeping my eyes out.
  9. rough dweller

Favorite K-Cups

How do you make your own K-cups? Never knew that was possible.
  10. rough dweller

Favorite K-Cups

Kirkland Summit Roast for our house. Once in awhile will splurge on a small box of Starbucks caramel.
  11. rough dweller

How to fix slow play? Take MLBs approach

I couldn't agree more! One of the things I "try" to do at the beginning of the round is to say "lets play ready golf." By the time we get to the first green, there are players who are waiting for a guy to chip up who skulled his approach way off the back. I try to lead by example, but its...
  12. rough dweller

How to fix slow play? Take MLBs approach

Our sport has a lot of people who aren't aware of their slow play. Many (not all) of the people I regularly play with don't have awareness when the group in front is out of our sights. I try to make subtle comments, but they just go un-noticed. Our course has an actual timer on the GPS...
  13. rough dweller

CONTEST Live Update Thread – The 2023 Project X Experience

I'm going to go with -2 on the shamble. Looking forward to following along. : )
  14. rough dweller

Best gloves for south Florida heat?

I'm not too particular on the glove that I wear. But like many have already said, after about 4 or 5 holes, I swap out to a dry glove. I have 3 or 4 in my bag plus the rain gloves. It rains nearly every day here in Fl.
Back