1. rsprymtym

SWAG Putters Thread

What is EP?
  2. rsprymtym

SWAG Putters Thread

I just received a special for the first time.:D
  3. rsprymtym

SWAG Putters Thread

Good mail week this last week. Finally got the last of the standard President blade covers I was missing and a few other fun additions. Would love to get an OG $2 Jefferson but probably just a dream. :)
  4. rsprymtym

SWAG Putters Thread

Congrats Man!!
  5. rsprymtym

PXG?

That's an excellent review video by @Canadan and @Jman. I have the 0311 P's and love them.
  6. rsprymtym

Tour Edge Exotics Wingman Putters

My Wingman 01 arrived yesterday. I've only used it on my indoor mat so far but I like the feel of it. The alignment aid lines up easily. I have to actually move the head to get the top and bottom lines out of sync. Maybe it's just a good fit. The sound seems nice to me; I don't really...
  7. rsprymtym

Why cover the putter?

I keep it cover so that it doesn't get dinged by other clubs; especially on the face. They're usually softer metals. I'm also a collector of putter covers that I enjoy seeing in the bag. I often take it to the green with me if I'm not on and am taking a wedge or two also. I usually play in...
  8. rsprymtym

Tour Edge Exotics Wingman Putters

I just ordered the 01...anxious to try it out. I went with 34" and a 72* lie angle which is my standard. After just reading a couple books by Stan Utley and Dave Stockton I had the loft increased to 4*. Utley seems to like 5* of loft but flatter lie angles. Stockton mentioned 4* to 5* loft...
  9. rsprymtym

TaylorMade GAPR MID Review

I agree with @Molten that the range balls are probably impacting flight and distance. Let us know how it goes on the course. Did you leave it at 21*?
  10. rsprymtym

Current Wedge Setup: What’s in Your Bag?

Agreed, they just feel slippery. I use the Lamkin Sonar+ grips...night and day difference...very tacky.
  11. rsprymtym

Sweet, hope it goes well! I don't hit it quite that far. With the standard loft I'm in the 205-210 range. I think you'll like it. I know I do. It's like a nice mix between a larger game improvement iron and a smaller hybrid. I had the GAPR Hi 3 which I liked but traded it off on something...
  12. rsprymtym

I'm still gaming the 4...longest tenured club in my bag.
  13. rsprymtym

How Many hybrids do you carry?

I carry two. One is a Taylormade GAPR Mid 21* currently set at 20.5* The other I have been rotating between a Callaway Super Hybrid and a PXG 0317 X; both 17*.
  14. rsprymtym

Callaway MD5 Jaws Wedges

Have had these for a week and have got 36 holes in with them but no range time. So far I'm really liking them. I'm still getting used to the feel, distances, and spin. I'll get some practice time in with them tomorrow morning. They both have KBS 610 wedge shafts. The Jaws MD5 is a C grind...
Back