Recent content by rumstove

1. rumstove

ANNOUNCEMENT Congrats: You Won a Callaway JAWS Full Face Wedge

Congratulations! Enjoy the full face!
  2. rumstove

Just hit the ball or hit golf shots?

I go for straight and hitting the correct distance with irons. I prefer full swings because they are most consistent for me.
  3. rumstove

2021 Titleist T-Series Irons

I haven't swung any of them yet. I still really like the looks of the T200 but the T300 would probably fit me better.
  4. rumstove

The 2021-2022 College Hockey Thread

I cheer for Denver Pioneers (my brother graduated from there) and any team playing against North Dakota. Also, of course, Go Badgers.
  5. rumstove

Review MotoCaddy M7 Electric Caddy Review

Had some fun in the wet leaves under the big tree by the clubhouse today before 9 holes. Took the leaf blower to the M7 wheels when I got home and all is good.
  6. rumstove

The Official Banter Away Thread

I had a slightly rough week but I now have new faith in local service type businesses (well, the local people working here at the nationally known companies). 1. Got behind a hay truck last weekend and a rock (or something) in the mix flew out the top and cracked up my windshield. Ugh...
  7. rumstove

Choosing Your Avatar?

It’s my favorite comic strip and this image was easy to crop into the circle shape. I used to have a photo of my Ping golf ball which I also liked but I’ve stuck with this one now for awhile.
  8. rumstove

How do you like to close out a season?

I don't have a specific tradition. After using Divides for most of my rounds this season I have now switched back to a white ball because white is easier to see with leaves on the ground. I just hope to get a birdie or two more and end the season without some type of catastrophe since it's been...
  9. rumstove

LIVE UPDATE THREAD The 2021 Budget Experience Is Here!

Great event! Thanks for all the photos along the way!
  10. rumstove

Do You Have Any Eligibility Left?

Arizona is partnered with Cheez-It and Coca-Cola. I could definitely sit on the bench sipping on some Powerade and maybe snack on Cheez-Its. Beyond that, nope.
  11. rumstove

Post a picture of your day

A simple Menards & Target run turned into oops I locked my keys inside the truck. Wait time for help is down to 18 minutes now. Ugh.
  12. rumstove

Finally caught up. Course looks great. Appreciate all the photos from all of you!
  13. rumstove

Contest: Win Your Choice of Callaway JAWS!

I’d go Raw Face Chrome. I really like the look of full-face grooves and from the photos I’ve seen they’re easier to see/admire with the Chrome finish. Plus chrome will looks better with the rest of my clubs.
  14. rumstove

WINNER Week 3 THP 2021 NFL Pickem Winner!

Got me and stoney on the tie breaker! Congratulations @Lefty Moonshot
  15. rumstove

The swag is unbelievable! I can't even pick a highlight because it's all so good.
Back