Recent content by Rusty

1. Rusty

House of Cards thread (NO SPOILERS)

The Netflix exclusive series was released today, and I managed to watch the first episode this morning before work. I think this needs to be a "NO SPOILERS" thread, because of the nature of the release. Some people might watch all 13 episodes as quickly as possible, while some people may...
  2. Rusty

FS: Cleveland Classic 290 driver, 9*, Stock 43S shaft

Really pains me to do this, but I'm selling my Cleveland Classic 290 9* driver with stock stiff shaft, groovy original headcover included. I love the looks of this driver, and I love the length it gave me, but I just find the RAZR Fit to be a little more in tune with my swing. I bet if I was...
  3. Rusty

FS: Nike Sasquatch Tour Stand carry bag

I am selling a nearly new Nike Sasquatch Carry bag in Black, Silver & Topaz. The Sasquatch has been discontinued, but as far as I can tell it is identical to the Nike Performance Stand Carry bag, so you can read up on that for the specs. I bought this earlier this year with the intent to use...
  4. Rusty

Wrenches for adjustable drivers...

I tried to do a search for this topic, but I wasn't even sure what to look for. I am basically curious if one can use a torque wrench from one OEM to adjust a club from a different OEM? I can't find the wrench specs anywhere. Specifically, I picked up a Razr Fit off the pre-owned rack, but...
  5. Rusty

FS- Callaway Razr Hawk 3 wood, Reg Shaft, like new $100.

Almost new, Callaway Razr Hawk 3 wood, stock regular flex shaft, $100 shipping included. Here's the deal: Last week I found this Razr Hawk 3 wood in the pre-owned rack of PGA SS, with a price tag of $89.00. I thought that was a great price, particularly since the club looks barely used, so I...
  6. Rusty

Hank Haney's Essentials of the Golf Swing....

I just downloaded the ebook, Hank Haney's Essentials of the Golf Swing. I don't have any prejudicial opinion of Haney one way or another. Obviously he is considered a pretty good teaching pro, but I have not been overwhelmed with what I have seen of him on the Golf Channel. Anyway, this...
Back