Recent content by Ryan.Humphris

1. Ryan.Humphris

FS: kuro kage x stiff shaft for callaway heavenwood

Kit Kage x stiff shaft for callaway heavenwood Does not have the adapter, so technically you can use it on other stuff. $75 shipped Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Ryan.Humphris

FS: OBAN Hashimoto Shaft with Callaway adapter

Selling an Oban Hashimoto Shaft with the Callaway Cog Adapter This is the Stiff Shaft version Asking $250 shipped
  3. Ryan.Humphris

Road Racing

Anyone in to this? I participated a few years ago, then had kids and spent my money elsewhere. Last summer I picked up my new toy and will be at the track a couple of time this year. Most likely Mid Ohio and Pittrace for a couple of HPDE events until I get more comfortable with the car...
  4. Ryan.Humphris

How do you stay golf ready in Winter?

Since a lot of us don't have the southern state opportunities to golf year round, what do you do to stay Golf Ready? This winter I am participating in some SIM sessions and doing basement putting. I have heard of Haney recommending 100 swings a day, what are you going to do?
  5. Ryan.Humphris

FS: Callaway Headcovers

I have a few no longer needed Headcovers for sale XR16 Driver Cover GBB Fairway Cover 815 Alpha Hybrid Cover XR Fairway Cover Selling Each for $11.74 shipped priority, if you purchase multiples I will waive shipping and reduce overall price. PS Price was just a random number :)
  6. Ryan.Humphris

FS: Taylormade Spider Itsy Bitsy Limited Red

FS is a brand new in package Taylormade Spider Itsy Bitsy Limited in Red I had purchased this when they first came out for my collection and have decided to move it in to another THPers hands. These retail for $299 and I will let this go for $250 plus shipping It is a 35" model
  7. Ryan.Humphris

FS: Odyssey Highway 101 - Complete Set

I have the complete and Brand New in Package Limited Edition Highway 101 Set Which Consists of the #7, #5 and #2 putters These all have the special red leather grip and are the 35" models. Each has their respective Headcovers as well. Retail and my purchase price when they were released was...
  8. Ryan.Humphris

So many guests browsing - Just Join Already

Right now there are like 2k guests viewing the forum and only 450 or so members. seems lopsided so Guests just join and contribute to the forum
  9. Ryan.Humphris

FS - Drivers/Hybrid/Wedges

Selling off my unused items Shipping is extra unless you purchase more than one item and Ill include it Wedges Titleist SM4 54-08, s200 Shaft used and grooves are still pretty good - $40 Titleist SM4 58-06, s200 Shaft used and grooves are still pretty good - $40 Callaway MD3 60-11, s300...
  10. Ryan.Humphris

Who got you started in Golf?

Who got you started in Golf? For me it was my Grandfather when I went to live with him when I was 11 years old. I remember only getting a 5 iron and a putter and learning how to play from 150 in for the first couple of years. I still look back at that time as the best I have ever had. I...
  11. Ryan.Humphris

Toulon Design Putters Review Thread

Got my garage San Diego today. Putted with it for an hour or so along side my x5r. They are going neck and neck but I'm not sure right now. I want to put more time in but I have the cup next week so I will just hold off most likely. If I play this weekend I might try it out Oh here are some...
  12. Ryan.Humphris

Putter Displays

Received mine from the builder a couple days ago Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Ryan.Humphris

2016 #TheCup Sponsored By Callaway Golf

2016 #TheCup Sponsored By Callaway Golf Thinking I should get these at the hotel here for our enemy captain to wear when he loses Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Ryan.Humphris

FS: Odyssey V-Line Fang & 2 Ball Black Series Tour Design Blade

Selling 2 of my Odyssey's I don't use Like New - Only used a couple of rounds Odyssey V-Line Fang White Hot RX with the Upgraded Black Shaft and a Flatso 2.0 Grip - SOLD Odyssey 2-Ball Blade Black Tour Design, Good Condition and includes original head cover and a WINN oversized grip -...
  15. Ryan.Humphris

Putter Displays

So Yes I have a problem, and Yes I have purchased a number of putters recently. Many that will not leave the house. I have been going back and forth on how I should display these, I have found the old post GG did on the one they had from myputterrack.com and have contacted them about making me...
Back