Recent content by sabergo

1. S

Stay in Jacksonville or drive to Orlando

Howdy, I'm in Florida from Germany for a school this week, but am staying the weekend (13/14 FEB 16) to play some golf. I was wondering what THP'rs opinion on whether to make a two hour drive to Orlando to play, or whether the courses around Jacksonville are just as good? What are your...
  2. S

Funny Shots

Today I was trying to groove my new three wood and was using it off the tee on almost every hole. Was really over-swinging it trying to get max distance on drives. On the 13th hole, I topped it into the ground and it actually bounced backwards behind my tee about three yards! :beat-up...
  3. S

Arrcos Golf Statistics System Review

I pre-ordered the Arrcos Golf System (www.arccosgolf.com) back in early August with the understanding that the product would be available in "late Summer." I asked customer service to map my home course here in Germany (Golf-Club Schwanhof) just prior to ordering. I received an update that the...
  4. S

Going from Graphite to Steel shafts in Irons

I've seen lots of recent momentum of folks going to modern graphite options from steel, but not the other way. I recently got a set of used Apex Pro Irons that came with the KBS Tour V 110S shafts, intending to pull them and install my Aerotech Steelfiber 85s. I had to wait on epoxy and other...
Back