sabig27's latest activity

• sabig27
    sabig27 reacted to PiratePenguin's post in the thread The SkyTrak+ Launch Monitor with Like Like.
    Don’t worry about 4K. Doesn’t make that big a difference. Get a good 1080p model with the highest lumens you can afford and it should be...
  • sabig27
    sabig27 reacted to J4U's post in the thread The SkyTrak+ Launch Monitor with Like Like.
    For the ST+ software at the moment, focus mainly on the lumens and contrast within your budget. 4K is phenomenal in Sim play on the...
  • sabig27
    sabig27 replied to the thread The SkyTrak+ Launch Monitor.
    Sorry, last question. I am getting the SkyTrack +. Just wondering what are good options for projectors? I have a good gaming laptop...
  • sabig27
    Thanks!
  • sabig27
    Question for those that use the Game Improvement Plan membership. Does the software include shot history in each section of the driving...
  • sabig27
    As a NW golfer, yes we need spikes up here a lot of months of the year
  • sabig27
    sabig27 replied to the thread GolfTrak Launch Monitor App.
    What is the range the phone has to be off the ground? I have a tripod that I can lower to about a foot off the ground, but not as low as...
  • sabig27
    sabig27 replied to the thread Winn grips - yea or nay?.
    Those that are saying no durability, are you referring to the 2.0’s? I’m not seeing any wear issues.
  • sabig27
    sabig27 replied to the thread Winn grips - yea or nay?.
    Winn improved the durability in their Dri Tac’s 2.0. I have 50 rounds on mine and they are holding up great!
  • sabig27
    sabig27 replied to the thread Budget Golf.
    Gotcha. When I went to their website it states they are joining the Global Golf Family. Are they still going to have their own website?
  • sabig27
    I got an email from Budget Golf that they are being bought by Global Golf at the end of the month. I’m not sure how I feel about this...
  • sabig27
    sabig27 replied to the thread Tangent IOS app.
    They also have cheaper options and a free option as well
  • sabig27
    sabig27 replied to the thread Tangent IOS app.
    I use it. It is a little steep but it comes with practice drills in which log on a map then has certain levels to meet before you go to...
  • sabig27
    sabig27 replied to the thread SkyCaddie PRO 5X Tour Book GPS.
    I don’t disagree on some of the comments here but one cool new feature I can get behind is a new tracking tag system that shows...
  • sabig27
    I think part of the problem with newer HW’s is the spin is lower so the height is not as great. The high spinning V Series with the high...
Back