Recent content by Sanzabar

1. Sanzabar

WTB Iron Set - $400 and below

Have a good buddy that is wanting to get back into the game, so I am on the hunt for some irons. No brand preference. Right hand, stiff flex. $400 max.
  2. Sanzabar

2020 NFL Thread

And it looks like he is interviewing with the Lions too. Here's to hoping if he gets the Texans job that he does as well as BOB.
  3. Sanzabar

SWAG Putters Thread

Tried for the Jackson mallet, but got sniped.
  4. Sanzabar

SWAG Putters Thread

I am hoping for some sort of Home Alone release!!
  5. Sanzabar

SWAG Putters Thread

Has anyone tried the mallet covers on a Toulon Indianapolis specifically? It says that it may or may not fit on the Swag site.
  6. Sanzabar

SWAG Putters Thread

Sent you a PM
  7. Sanzabar

SWAG Putters Thread

Wanted that defaced mallet bad. Struck out, hoping secondary market will be kind after they are shipped and the numbers are released.
  8. Sanzabar

Wilson Staff Model R Golf Balls

I think this is kind of gimmicky, but I’d try them at $19.99 or $24.99 a dozen. Not $50. I’m not so certain I’d even pay $30. This poor company is so lost.
  9. Sanzabar

SWAG Putters Thread

My goodness... I want that two faced mallet!
  10. Sanzabar

2020 Bridgestone Tour B Golf Balls

Has this hit the streets yet? If so, Did I miss it? I’m really thinking about switching to the Tour B series, so I can’t wait for this.
  11. Sanzabar

The Lawn Mower Thread

This was about 4 weeks post aerate and seed. Wife asked to cut the backyard.. I caught her admiring the stripes and taking a selfie too! It’s looking extra good. Timemaster with Checkmate kit.
  12. Sanzabar

TaylorMade SIM Fairway Woods

These things are starting to be in top of mind. I am still gaming the VSeries Heavenwood simply due to how easy it is to elevate. I haven’t even put many thoughts into fairways simply cause the Heavenwood has been so good. However, I am starting to find myself in some situations where I want a...
  13. Sanzabar

TaylorMade PIX Pizza?!

I really really like the TP5 Pix ball. But, this just seems silly. Perhaps it’s going to lead to customization options.
  14. Sanzabar

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Went ahead and finally pulled the trigger... i210s headed my way!!!!
Back