Recent content by sardines

1. sardines

I wonder if I'm just supposed to be using super improvement player irons?

I started golf almost 10 years ago in 2012 (early 30s) but since I went the completely opposite route of what you’re considering I’ll offer a different viewpoint of what worked for me: 1- lessons (I had 3 months of weekly group lessons both on my first year and second years) 2- complete...
  2. sardines

Anyone NOT Getting Any New Equipment This Season?

I haven’t, but 2-3 weeks ago I was hitting on the driving range next to someone who has quite good. We were both hitting to the 165 flag and he had a few very close ones. You could tell he was a good player, he had a very repeatable swing. He had some old ping irons I could not tell exactly but...
  3. sardines

Anyone NOT Getting Any New Equipment This Season?

I find this very amusing, the last club I bought was.... Driver: titleist 905R proforce v2 stiff (2005?) Wood: TM r7 TP 17.5* vista pro stiff (2008?) Irons: callaway x forged project x 6.0 4-pw (2007-8?) Wedges: mizuno t11 kbs tour V 52&58* (2012) Putter: cleveland HB #2 (2016?) Ball: I don’t...
  4. sardines

Jon Rahm Joins Callaway Staff

Not that he’ll play the chrome soft x. Or any other callaway ball available at retail for that matter. Almost none of them pros do.
  5. sardines

Jon Rahm Joins Callaway Staff

26 is that right? He doesn’t look a day younger than mid 40s. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Back