Recent content by ScarletKnight92

1. ScarletKnight92

SLDR IRONS- May HAVE to grab them

Well, ive been pondering new sets and along with the apex, cobras(amp cell, amp cell pros) and ap2/1's the SLDRs real stuck out to me because of the stock KBS c-taper(love the shaft) and the cleaner look taylormade seems to be going for. I really enjoy their look and feel. On ebay right now they...
  2. ScarletKnight92

WTB- US Open Coins

Well, seeing as ive seen many collections on here of coins. I was interested in the callaway March coins and or US open coins. Pretty envious of all the collections ive seen and would like to start one of my own. So ill be looking to buy and or gladly accept donations to get me started! Thanks...
  3. ScarletKnight92

Easiest(most forgiving) driver to hit?

Hey guys. My game over the past 2 years has gone from A 20 HCP to anywhere from 10-14. Currently rocking a 12. Ive cracked below 80 just once, and feel my game just literally is make or break on my driver. I strike the ball well, for the most part chip/pitch very well and putt ok. I was...
  4. ScarletKnight92

New Clubs

Hey guys, first post/thread on here. Just wanted some opinions on a new set of clubs. I've hit my old R7's since theyve came out and despite loving them. Its time to move onto something better. Ive been looking at the following and would like some insight, personal reviews, and opinions: Cobra...
Back