Recent content by Scarnici

1. Scarnici

Tiger Woods letting loose with influencers

And my swing has not been the same lol It was amazing to watch Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Scarnici

2023 Titleist T-Series Irons

Its really hard to beat the feel of any Srixon irons but the 350s are pretty close. The forgiveness makes me lean 350
  3. Scarnici

They are as advertised. The forgiveness are really good with the 350s. So far they are a little longer than the 790s and Z5 mklI’s have had in the bag this year Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Scarnici

So far the forgiveness has been impressive. I have the AMT reds. Its a shaft I have enjoyed in the past and seems to work well for me in these heads
  5. Scarnici

I have had the 350’s in the bag for a little over a week and I am really impressed so far. I absolutely love the look and feel of these irons. The forgiveness is definitely there and surprising to me they are a little longer than expected. I’m really looking forward to spending more time with...
  6. Scarnici

Cleveland RTX 6 ZipCore Wedges

You know I'm always ready
  7. Scarnici

Cleveland RTX 6 ZipCore Wedges

I added a 50 degree to my bag and I love it
  8. Scarnici

How many OEMs in your bag..?

Callaway Titleist Srixon
  9. Scarnici

Tour Event 2023 Travelers Championship

I play it a couple of times a year. Such a fun course especially when you play it on the Tuesday after the tournament as they leave the Sunday pins out there Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Scarnici

Tour Event 2023 Travelers Championship

I knew I recognized you lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Scarnici

What's Your Closest Non-HIO

I remember that shot. I thought it was in. I’m pretty sure I conceded the hole before we were off the tee box
  12. Scarnici

What’s your favorite hole at Augusta and why

I agree 1000%%%. Always have been my favorite hole
Back