Recent content by scc13

1. S

Just had a lesson with Mike Adams, Top 5 golf instructor

I’m about 2/3rds through the videos at the ultimate golf lesson. There is some fantastic content, including videos of lessons. I have made pages of notes based off of my swing/measurements that have been super helpful. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. S

Super helpful note and template. I am Rear Post, On Top golfer. I have longer arms than height, and longer forearm than upper arm. Additionally, I have a ton of external shoulder rotation. With all of that - my comp is probably Wolff or Garcia. Vijay and CMontgomery were also mentioned. I...
  3. S

What did you test out as in his new methodology? Trail arm, Wingspan v height, which post?
  4. S

There is a decent amount of info if you hunt a little bit. They are done with writing a book, but just are editing it, so it will definitely help. On Instagram, both Terry and Mike have decent content. Check out Kelan McDonough's Instagram too - he is Mike's assistant and has been generous...
  5. S

Going to bump and nudge this thread. Just had a lesson with Mike Adams and Terry on Friday. On Top, Rear Post golfer with much longer wingspan than height and longer forearm. One of the amazing things hearing them talk was about all of my good tendencies that other teachers have tried to...
  6. S

Scotty Cameron Gallery Fitting

Has anyone done this down at their Encinitas location? How was your experience? My wife got me a fitting/putter as a birthday gift, so I am less concerned about the "worth it"/"price" debate that often accompanies Cameron putters.
  7. S

The "This is my year" plan

I am tired of being ok (for me). 12.2 index, some occasionally great holes, but too many "ugh" holes. So - for folks that are tired of messing around and are buckling down to make this year their best - what are you doing? My plan: Get in better shape - exercise/diet, etc. I've been pretty...
Back