Recent content by scgolfer

1. S

Iron Shafts: Why don’t you go graphite?

Graphite will be in my next set. Just have to decide on Dart 75 or Dart 90.
  2. S

12... or, 18...?

Always play 18. For some reason I feel cheated if I don't play 18. I was watching the women's tournament today when announcer stated that Charlie recently found out she has ADD. Also said that she can't even sit down at home and watch a movie because she gets bored before movie is over and...
  3. S

UST iron shaft recommendation

JB, If I remember, you were testing the Dart 90 F3 at one time and now I see you have the 90 F4. Have you noticed much of a difference in feel or playability between the two. I was told by someone at UST that the 90 F3 plays stiffer.
  4. S

Srixon ZX MK II Irons

Thanks for the info. I will check it out.
  5. S

Srixon ZX MK II Irons

I have seen where a couple of people have the ZX4 irons with the Dart 90 shafts. Did you have to buy the shafts separately and have installed or did you order them with the 90’s?
  6. S

How far do you currently live from where you grew up?

20 minutes and approx. 7 miles
  7. S

UST Smackwrap 780 vs. MMT95

I think there is only a 4 gram difference in weight. Was told the Smackwrap is 87g and the MMT is 91g. Think I have decided on the MMT's.
  8. S

UST Smackwrap 780 vs. MMT95

About to get the Callaway DCB irons and would like to go with graphite shafts. Has anyone played both the Smackwrap 780 and the MMT 95 that can compare the two. Looking at getting one of these in stiff flex but would like to hear how they might play. Does one play stiffer than the other or are...
  9. S

If you had to move within your home state, where would you move?

Greenville Bluffton (Hilton Head)
  10. S

Graphite irons shafts

What brand shaft did you go with? Looking at getting new irons and going graphite this time. Looking at Recoil's and MMT's.
  11. S

Little Debbie - pick one

#4 #9 #3
  12. S

What's your golf name?

Super Putt A Lot
  13. S

Cobra LTDx Irons

DataDude How do you like the Catalyst 80's. I looked at the Cobras last week and thinking of giving these a go with graphite shafts myself.
  14. S

Georgia-Carolina THP Gathering 2022

In Columbia I play all over since I'm not a member anywhere. My son-in-law and his family are members at Mid-Carolina so play there too. We go to Santee a good bit also.
  15. S

Georgia-Carolina THP Gathering 2022

Count me in also. I am just outside of Columbia, but would not be able to play until March.
Back