Recent content by schnergun

1. schnergun

New OGIO WOODE Silencer Cart Bag

Cool lookin bags, I just dont like the putter slot. Im sure it will appeal to some though!
  2. schnergun

Chicago area courses

Looking for a few recommendations for a courses around the Chicago area. My buddy and I are driving to Portage Indiana next Thursday and are looking to stop and play some golf on the way. Here is the route we are more than likely taking - I appreciate the info!
  3. schnergun

Srixon Q-STAR TOUR DIVIDE

I play the Q Star Tour now and cant wait to get these. I think blue and yellow is one of the other color combos, but not sure the 3rd. Either way I think these are going to be hot sellers and I will be grabbing a few dozen myself!
  4. schnergun

CONTEST Win this New OGIO Backpack and Gift Card from Budget Golf

What kind of backpack are you using now? I used a sling bag that hold my laptop and not much else. What are you thinking about buying from Budget Golf with your gift card? I would probably upgrade my woods. The ones I use now are a few years old.
  5. schnergun

ANNOUNCEMENT SIGNUP NOW! 2020 Morgan Cup with Cobra Golf

My favorite event! Good luck everyone!
  6. schnergun

Happy birthday to me! :( Story inside

Golfed 9 holes for league and it went pretty well. Actually made some great shots. Also made some bad ones but its a learning experience. Saw the doctor yesterday and have a MRI scheduled for Monday. He said he'd like me to stay off of it until then though. He doesnt believe its torn or...
  7. schnergun

I asked the doc if I could play in the boot and she said it would be possible, Im hoping thats the case!
  8. schnergun

Never posted on this sub before so I hope its the right place. On Wednesday the 22nd I turned 40. I was supposed to be on a cruise with my wife and our close friends. I had never been on a cruise before so I was very much looking forward to it. The Corona happened and things changed. Our courses...
  9. schnergun

CONTEST Win a Trip with Ben Hogan and Club Champion

Never fitted before . This would give me the confidence to beat my friends 😁 plus would be an awesome experience!
  10. schnergun

CONTEST The KBS Experience: Win a Free Trip, Fitting, Shafts and More

Always guessed on shafts and flex. This would bring my game to another level!
  11. schnergun

CONTEST Paradise Week: Day 1: TaylorMade Spider Mini Putter

1. I wanna put like the pros! But really I went and tested a lot of putters and this was by far my favorite. 2. The clean look and over all smoothness of the forum is so much nicer. Layout to usability its a great overhaul.
  12. schnergun

FS Bridgestone US Open Stand Bag

Bag is in excellent condition. Legs have some scratches from being in a cart but overall still a awesome bag. I've decided to go back to a 14 way top. Comes with matching rain hood. Looking for $190.00 shipped obo.
Back