Recent content by SCme

1. S

CONTEST Win a Bridgestone Georgia Spring Break Capsule

Man all of it is cool as heck but I am digging that lunch box.
  2. S

THP Auto Repair Shop

Little over 200k. Has had all the 3.6 issues, I had to pull the left head for a bad exhaust valve, replaced 1 cam for some lob wear, all the lifters on both heads due to some starting to tick, oil cooler failed (replaced with an all aluminum unit) and that leaky Y section on the heater hose.
  3. S

What's the best movie you've seen recently?

Glad you enjoyed it. Taylor Sheridan wrote it and also Hell or High Water and Wind River. Haven’t seen High Water ( heard it’s really good as well) but did watch Wind River and I really enjoyed it.
  4. S

THP Auto Repair Shop

So who wants to come to the Chattanooga area and help me change the transmission pump on my wife's '15 Town and Country...... Started whining like a mofo this weekend, she said she's heard something prior but couldn't replicate while I was in the van. I think I've got enough atf+4 laying...
  5. S

What's the best movie you've seen recently?

An absolute banger of a movie. If someone reading has not seen it yet, you need to watch.
  6. S

Choose one from each row. (Video Game Franchises)

I guess I'll go: A - I never really enjoyed any of the Nintendo games designs, we were always PS players in my group of friends back in the 80-90's 6C. Same here I've never heard of F 235 DEF
  7. S

Alarm clocks

I had one of these Timex Indiglo clocks. Loved that thing until that soft green indiglo light finally faded to darkness. Now I've got some iHome brand. Does the job. Wish I was like Jack Reacher, tell myself I need to be up by x:xx and automatically wake at that time.
  8. S

How many pillows?

4 - 2 for the head and one on each side of the upper body that I use to stuff under my shoulder/back. Semi side sleeper so this helps with my back issues. As a "side sleeper" cpap user, I keep looking at reviews of the Cube pillow and might pull the trigger on one of them, so it should take...
  9. S

Cruises and cruise lines

I have a guy that I worked with a while back that did cruises several times a year. He would tell me his daughter, who's about 15 now, would almost always be the youngest member to the platinum club when they would ask for oldest/youngest on their cruise. They were going like 3-4 times a year...
  10. S

THP Auto Repair Shop

Not sure if you have a vehicle that has a requirement spec (like VW and their 50x.xx) but Costco has their 2 pack of 5 quart jugs synthetic for $32.00 shipped right now. Believe they have 0-20, 5-20 and 5-30 in those. Might be just a tad cheaper in store. Breaks down to $3.2 per quart. If...
  11. S

THP Fantasy Football 2023 -Championship Hardware from Edel Golf

Congrats to o all the winners. Those look nice. Y’all still suck thou. 😂😎
  12. S

Charlotte - NC

We visited Charlotte years ago and while there stopped by the Charlotte Raptor Center. I really enjoyed the visit, course that was 15ish years ago. If you like birds of prey, might be a place to kill some time if the weather isn't too crazy.
  13. S

THP Auto Repair Shop

Add mattress to that list as well.
  14. S

Best Back-to-Back Albums

There is only 1 answer (ok there can be others) Lynyrd Skynyrd Pronounced - 1973 (Tuesday's Gone, Gimme Three Steps, Simple Man, Things Goin On, Mississippi Kid, Free Bird) Second Helping - 1974 (Sweet Home Alabama, Don't Ask Me No Questions, Workin' For MCA, The Ballad of Curtis Lowe, Swamp...
Back