Recent content by Scorp

1. Scorp

CONTEST Win a Bridgestone Georgia Spring Break Capsule

That's such a cool kit! I like the ball marker, it's my favorite
  2. Scorp

ANNOUNCEMENT New THP Limited Series Coming Soon

Damn. Still waiting for mine. What's the deal USPS?
  3. Scorp

Sock tan

I try not to say never... but I've never tried Crocs, never wanted to try Crocs, never will want to try Crocs, and never will try Crocs. I'm all for other people wearing them. They're just not my bag.
  4. Scorp

Your Top 5 All-Time TV Shows

Better than Voltron, Robotech, and Thundarr the Barbarian!
  5. Scorp

Your Top 5 All-Time TV Shows

Dark Matter Black Summer Season 1 Friends Starblazers
  6. Scorp

Sock tan

Absolutely NOT! I'm not too comfortable in flip flops because I've got sweaty feet and won't consider sandals because of how they look so I'll stick with sneakers.
  7. Scorp

Sock tan

Alright. It's golf season! It's sunny. It's warm-ish. You're wearing shorts. You're on the course. And you get sock tan. What'cha gonna do about it? Run around barefoot and try to even it out? Just ignore it and keep it as a reminder of happier times and warmer days in the depths of winter? Wear...
  8. Scorp

What is the one golf accessory you can’t live without now?

I like my ShotScope v5. If I don't have that, I want some sort of GPS to tell me how short my shot is going to be. I've got a rangefinder but rarely use it... it's good for watching the group ahead of me and zapping them with the laser for playing too slow. :ROFLMAO:
  9. Scorp

Do You Care Which Tees You Play?

I play the forward tees with @dutchie and neither of us have a problem playing from there. They're forward tees right? Or are they the "ladies tees"? Why there's a stigma attached to the forward tees I don't know but my drives typically average 170 according to ShotScope with a occasional 200...
  10. Scorp

Is Golf a Sport?

Yeah it is. That explains why I'm no good at it. I'm not sporty or athletic. :ROFLMAO:
  11. Scorp

The Donut Thread

Some of those look good
  12. Scorp

ANNOUNCEMENT New THP Limited Series Coming Soon

Still waiting for mine.
  13. Scorp

Pocket polo yes or no?

Nope
Back