Recent content by Scotland

1. Scotland

Do You Wear Non-Golf Specific Hats When Playing?

Yes. I have several golf specific hats that I wear on and off the course but I prefer logo free bucket hats when I play.
  2. Scotland

Gas Prices: What are you paying?

$4.09 today.
  3. Scotland

Would you game these adidas shoes?

There is no way.
  4. Scotland

Found Ball Protocol

I usually leave em where they are. The exception is if I lose a ball into the woods, can't find it, and end up finding another that is clearly abandoned, I will play that ball the rest of the round or until I lose it. Had an amazing back half last week with with a pink Flying Lady from Spalding.
  5. Scotland

At what temperature do you go from shorts to pants on the course?

When your state bird is a mosquito, there are very specific shorts seasons. They are fleeting. Unfortunately, I was a little late transitioning into shorts this year and with mornings in the 40's already... I am not seeing a huge window left this season.
  6. Scotland

What are you reading?

Currently I am reading Sons of Valor.
  7. Scotland

Storing Golf Balls

indoors.
  8. Scotland

What golf stuff did you buy today?

@4hourrule As I thought, cooler is on the side... I had it delivered to work so haven't had the sticks in it to evaluate tip-ability but I will say that it is really smartly designed otherwise.... I'll get back home and out on the course with it on Monday... I'm really excited about this bag...
  9. Scotland

It’s a 2024, hasn’t arrived up yet but, pretty sure cooler is on the left side as you face the bag. Will report back on the tipability.
  10. Scotland

Microfiber or Terry cloth golf towels?

In general microfiber is nice for polishing, terrycloth is better for cleaning. For golf clubs and golf balls, it's all terry for me.
  11. Scotland

Good to hear. I think it's going to be the goods, honestly. The feature set is exactly what I've been looking for and the design suits me.
  12. Scotland

Watches

Fortis is another fantastic brand... and not priced too far out either. Amazing luxury level tool watches with the Flieger line.
  13. Scotland

Minnesota & Wisconsin Thread

Any one on this thread live in the Lake county or northern St. Louis county area?
Back