Recent content by scott.french3

1. scott.french3

Which Scotty Cameron 2024 putter?

I'm leaning towards the SC Phantom 9.5 I-beam jet at 33 inches. I like the looks of the 11.5 but no I-beam jet neck is offered.
  2. scott.french3

Newest Club In Your Bag?

Vokey SM10 wedges.
  3. scott.french3

Which Scotty Cameron 2024 putter?

As part of the member guest tournament coming up in June, we will select and configure a 2024 Scotty Cameron putter. Need to decide by May 5. My current putter is a Taylormade MySpiderX at 33 inches with the small slant hosel. I'm thinking the Phantom will be the way to go. But, which model...
  4. scott.french3

Golf shorts: How short is too short?

Being 5'7", 7 inch inseam shorts look great. Longer inseams look too long on me.
  5. scott.french3

What accessory(ies) have you lost on the course?

I've left several items on the cart and was able to retrieve them. Towels, gatorade, cell phone.
  6. scott.french3

If a store or fitter didn't offer/deal in a couple of the top brands like Callaway and Cobra

The pro shop at my club is a Titleist shop. They offer fitting days on Titleist clubs. If the Titleist clubs don't out perform my gamers, then no purchase. Also, we get a discount on Titleist equipment if purchased through them.
  7. scott.french3

Leftover Pizza, hot or cold?

Depends upon my mood for thin crust. Chicago style needs a re-heat.
  8. scott.french3

Who do you WANT to win the Masters?

McIlroy Scheffler Spieth Thomas
  9. scott.french3

Golf bag type

3 bags in 10 yrs or so. I use the smallest one for travel as I have a smaller Club Glove travel bag. I will likely go back to the hybrid stand bag. Love the colors (White, orange and blue). School colors are orange and blue.
  10. scott.french3

What is the Longest Iron in You Are Comfortable Hitting?

7 iron. I have the set 6 iron. But, I am more consistent with the 5 hybrid.
  11. scott.french3

The rain hood/cover

Stays in the bag in case of rain.
  12. scott.french3

Golf bag type

I've been on a golf bag journey of late. I started with a Titleist Hybrid 5 Stand bag that I like. When Covid hit, I opted for a Titleist Player's 4 StaDry to walk or use a push cart. Then, I won an Ogio cart bag with 15 club slots. Since I mostly ride, the cart bag works well. But, I kinda...
  13. scott.french3

Do you eat leftovers?

Of course! Leftover pizza, steak or bbq is awesome. With only my wife and I in the house, it is hard to just cook for 2.
  14. scott.french3

Would You Put Your Name On Your Bag?

My forum name is pretty much my full name. Sure, why not.
Back