Sean's latest activity

• Sean
    Sean reacted to Smiter's post in the thread Tiger Woods in Car Crash with Like Like.
    Seconded. My above reference was also helped in that I was dying and the doctors wouldn’t let the Trooper in to ticket me. There were...
  • Sean
    Sean reacted to Smiter's post in the thread Tiger Woods in Car Crash with Like Like.
    Correct. As someone that due to his own error almost killed himself on 09/17/19 at 3:40pm, driver error happens. I almost certainly had...
  • Sean
    Sean reacted to Snowman's post in the thread Golf Shafts with Like Like.
    Shafts are something I haven't messed with because I don't have ready access to a launch monitor and a bunch of different shafts to...
  • Sean
    Sean reacted to Smiter's post in the thread Golf Shafts with Like Like.
    Yup. Sure they’re maybe 2% not as good but Yeesh. I can’t even keep my swing on the same 2* plane.
  • Sean
    Sean reacted to mski's post in the thread Golf Shafts with Like Like.
    I have bought a lot of after market $200-300 shafts for $30-40. Those expensive shafts of today will be highly discounted 2-3 years from...
  • Sean
    Sean reacted to Smiter's post in the thread Golf Shafts with Like Like.
    I can say I’m excited to put a Tour AD DI into my driver this year. Whether it’s better than the $20 shaft? I dunno. I do know I won’t...
  • Sean
    Sean replied to the thread Tiger Woods in Car Crash.
    Trust in the media is at an all time low: "56 percent of Americans agree with the statement that "Journalists and reporters are...
  • Sean
    Sean reacted to JB's post in the thread Tiger Woods in Car Crash with Like Like.
    Why wouldn’t it. It’s not political and not a personal attack. Not exactly groundbreaking news how wrong they have been over the last...
  • Sean
    Sean reacted to JB's post in the thread Tiger Woods in Car Crash with Haha Haha.
    Went to the CNN school of media coverage
  • Sean
    This is one reason why I wish Tournament scores would count more towards the handicap. It would help to prevent any potential...
  • Sean
    Sean reacted to Smiter's post in the thread Inviting a Known Sandbagger to a Tournament with Like Like.
    If anything this was the reverse of it if he kept a HC which he has a league one now but it’s not GHIN. He just plays for fun and I was...
  • Sean
    Sean replied to the thread Tiger Woods in Car Crash.
    Apparently the sheriff's office is giving a press conference at 6:00 pm EST.
  • Sean
    Sean reacted to MWard's post in the thread Tiger Woods in Car Crash with Like Like.
    The joys of social media. Speed, but inaccuracy. Feels like it’s becoming more harm than help.
  • Sean
    Sean reacted to Bernoulli's post in the thread Tiger Woods in Car Crash with On Fire On Fire.
    Unfortunately the current cable news networks’ model is based on fear, outrage and sensationalism.
  • Sean
    Sean reacted to Drumdog's post in the thread Tiger Woods in Car Crash with Like Like.
    I agree, but they always seem to get the info the soonest and correct.

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in