Recent content by Sean

1. Sean

Who is the GOAT?

If golf were to end tomorrow, I would say TW is the greatest of all time. But, who knows who else will come along and maybe claim that title?
  2. Sean

New England Members

Sounds like you are already in mid-season form. :-)
  3. Sean

Sunday Red Out

That is ridiculous. He has nothing to apologize for. Sheesh... ps: the irony is Max Homa is a huge TW fan.
  4. Sean

Any mushroom hunters here?

No, but sometimes I feel like one...kept in the dark and crapped on, lol.
  5. Sean

Anyone NOT Getting Any New Equipment This Season?

Good luck with your recovery!
  6. Sean

When your game starts to click are you more excited to play?

Yeah, I get jazzed. Golf will always be a journey, never a destination, so I experience a lot of fits and starts on that journey. When I finally grasp a concept and can execute it I look forward to putting it into play.
  7. Sean

I wonder if I'm just supposed to be using super improvement player irons?

I agree 100%. I once had a set of ultra game improvement irons and ended up hitting a lot of low hoods with them. Seeing as they were the most "forgiving" clubs on the market I thought they would be perfect. Not so. Turns out they had too much offset for my swing. Also, when I went for my first...
  8. Sean

How often do you change your woods?

I have 3 fairway woods: 17º, 21º, and 25º. I don't plan on making any changes.
  9. Sean

That sounds like a wonderful trip. I always wanted to go to Bandon. Maybe one day.
  10. Sean

What has kept you from getting a new driver? Have none of the newer models out performed your current driver?
  11. Sean

I doubt that...hopefully with the UCD behind you, you will get back to your old form. :)
  12. Sean

Not really an upgrade, more of a necessity as time catches up to me, lol.
  13. Sean

I was talking to an acquaintance at the range today. He has the Apex CF16's. He told me he went to the golf store and hit the new Apex irons and didn't notice much of a difference with what he has now, so he is sticking with the CF16's. I used to get new gear every year...sometimes more than...
  14. Sean

Something new that you are putting in your bag. It doesn't have to be this year's equipment.
  15. Sean

Today... 9 Years Ago...

He seems excited.

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in