Recent content by Sean

1. Sean

What is the one golf accessory you can’t live without now?

I agree. When I first bought one I kicked myself for not getting one sooner. A less expensive item would be my Groovit brush. I'm more than a bit anal about keeping my equipment clean.
  2. Sean

The Liv Golf Rumor and News Thread

One thing you gotta say about the Internet...there are no shortage of rumors.
  3. Sean

Will Tiger win again?

Given that he only plays a few times a year, and at the most difficult venues, I don't see it happening.
  4. Sean

Scottie Scheffler vs the Field?

I saw on GC that Scottie strokes gained tee to green was an eyeopening 16.5+.
  5. Sean

The 60 and over Thread

You did the right thing. From 6400 yards I'd be hitting a lot of fairway woods into greens. I'm sure they would have had more fun moving up, but an ego and his golfer are not soon parted, lol.
  6. Sean

Does Rick Shiels Move The Needle?

Not my needle. Never watched any of his videos.
  7. Sean

Jason Day - Worst Ever Masters Scripting?

Yes, pretty ugly, but it does garner attention, and perhaps that's the point.
  8. Sean

Bryson DeChambeau Plays Avoda Golf Irons

As I said, a number of OEM engineers were asked about this and they said it couldn't be done. I wouldn't be surprised if OEM R&D departments start experimenting with this.
  9. Sean

Tour Event The 2024 Masters Contest and Thread Sponsored by Cobra Golf

If I was towards the top of the leaderboard, I would be watching the coverage to see how the greens are and how the ball is responding. Hole 3 is a good example.
  10. Sean

Tour Event The 2024 Masters Contest and Thread Sponsored by Cobra Golf

If the course set up remains the same, I think anyone within six shots of the lead could win.
  11. Sean

Finish this Sentence

...if you can find a decent instructor
  12. Sean

Bryson DeChambeau Plays Avoda Golf Irons

Apparently a few OEM engineers were asked about the bulge and roll for an iron and said it couldn't be done. Whatever else you want to say about BD, he certainly thinks outside the box (Colt Knost said they cost $10,000 to manufacture). In any event, they are certainly great looking irons.
  13. Sean

The Ball Rollback - thoughts and observations

As usual, the USGA is identifying a solution in search of a problem.
  14. Sean

Is Golf a Sport?

Certainly.
  15. Sean

The 60 and over Thread

Which is why I play the senior tees, regardless of what tees anyone else plays. They don't pay my greens fees, and I want to have fun. In addition, courses wouldn't put in senior tees if they weren't meant to be used. For me hitting fairway woods into the majority of par 4's isn't fun. Hell...
Back