Recent content by Selasmit

1. Selasmit

CONTEST Win a Tour Edge Exotics Wingman Putter

Wingman 3 33.5" Std lie Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
  2. Selasmit

And suddenly, no idea how to hit an iron...

This is exactly my over my last few rounds. My driver has been a nightmare for the last 2 years (with my irons pretty solid). I decided to have a driver focussed lesson with my coach 2 weeks ago, and ever since my driver is now on fire, but my irons are literally un-hittable. They either never...
  3. Selasmit

Golf Ball Retriever Cover

It's a sad fact that I spend a little too long fishing my lost balls out of the edge of water hazards, and thus it is borderline essential for me to pack my ball retriever in the bag. My only pet-peeve is that I have to be extra careful that it doesn't hurt the driver or 3 wood as I put them...
  4. Selasmit

Graphite Putter Shaft

FINISHED!!! FINISHED!!! So.... after about 7 years of off and on work when I had the time, I finally finished my pet project. My refinished Slazenger putter, with graphite shaft and cork grip. I know a graphite shaft in a putter seems like a slightly left-field idea, but given that the...
  5. Selasmit

WTB: PURE Grips Installation Gun

Would anyone have one of these lying around that they don't need? https://www.amazon.com/PURE-Grips-Pu.../dp/B00I52L0J0
  6. Selasmit

WTB: Nunchuk shaft

Looking to try out a Nunchuk in the driver. Anyone got one lying around? Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
  7. Selasmit

General Advice Needed.

Hey Freddie, I've been playing this wonderful game for about 3-4 years now, and am steadily improving my game. I came to the game as an ex field-hockey player, and my swing is anything but conventional. Having said that, with multiple afternoons a week spent on refining my swing, I feel that...
  8. Selasmit

Alternative types of training

I've been playing a heap of golf on the xbox recently, and I noticed that my course management has really mellowed out. I know it sounds weird, but having spent so much time playing the game and seeing how "you're meant to manage the course" it made me think a little more about my actual game...
  9. Selasmit

Wanted: JDM Wedges

Hey all, Currently gaming cobra trusty rustys in 51 and 57 deg, but they are on their last legs. I have a Yururi raw gekku 52deg that i quite like, and my playing partner has a set of Nakashima wedges that feel unreal. Just seeing what is around, and ideally would be after either another...
  10. Selasmit

Wooden Putter Rack

Hey all, I just moved into my first house with my gf, and I'm looking to establish my own man-cave. I've already set up the sound system, desk for the computer, grabbed an Eames Chair, a shelf for my single malt scotches and cognacs, and convinced the gf that I "need" a birdieball putting...
  11. Selasmit

WTB: THP Bacon Cover

I know this is a long shot, but I'm after one of the THP Bacon head covers. Any around?
  12. Selasmit

Yururi Raw Gekku Wedge - Review Thread

Recently I started a thread asking for suggestions for wedges that could create a higher spin than my current Cobra Trusty Rustys. I was already leaning towards a Nakashima NP-1 as I have played that wedge a few times from my playing partners bag and can spin it like there is no tomorrow...
  13. Selasmit

Wedges with the most spin?

I'm after a shortlist of wedges that will give me good spin and check. I play trusty rustys and love the feel, and I have a huge range of shots under my belt with them. My playing partner just got a set of second hand nakishima wedges and he is spinning and checking the ball like its on a...
  14. Selasmit

WTB: THP Hat

Hey all, Absolutely love my old Albatross Club hat, but its getting a little worse for wear now. Time for a new one, if there are any around...
  15. Selasmit

Srixon Z-UTI 18* 2-Iron

Just bought one of these on ebay in good nick, and while I'm waiting for it to arrive, I was wondering if anyone has any experience or thoughts on them? I hit hybrids and 3-woods off the tee quite well, but I have been hitting my irons really really well from the tee on par 3's and 4's. I...
Back