Recent content by Shakey

1. Shakey

DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Our course is still open, but no guests are allowed. Plus, the old people who live around the course sit out on their porches with their phones so they can report people who they think aren't social distancing. What a crock of crap. I just ordered a skytrack just in case they close the course...
  2. Shakey

SeeMore Putters Thread

One of a kind refinish with big color change, extra sight lines on the flange & engraving on the copper weights. It's for my daughter & she loves it. Refinish done by KickAssClubs.
  3. Shakey

Lake Tahoe Open III - Nor Cal Outing

I'll be coming in on SW. Hoping the prices for that far out are as good as they are now.
  4. Shakey

Will you watch the XFL

Landry Jones was terrible for the Renegades. They need another answer at QB. The QB in Houston will get signed in the NFL this off season.
  5. Shakey

SeeMore Putters Thread

The red on black looks great. I hope to get the Mini Giant DF I sent to Kick Ass Clubs back soon. He said he was a few days away from being finished with it. It will definitely be a one of a kind look.
  6. Shakey

Decided to do some work on my putter (pic heavy thread)

Not that I needed it, but I put in a low bid on an F22 this morning. Got outbid at the last minute though.
  7. Shakey

It looks like he had some extra heads sitting around & decided mimic the Odyssey Back Stryke hosel placement.
  8. Shakey

Looking forward to the finished product. I prefer bigger mallets & the F22 Ass Kicker has had my attention for sometime. Just never pulled the trigger. Do you know the head weight with all the weights in?
  9. Shakey

Haywood golf clubs

I like to support the small brands, so I checked out the specs on their website. Based on looks, specs & cost, I'd lean toward the sub70 699 irons before these. They're going to need a cost friendly demo program if they want to succeed in the DTC world.
  10. Shakey

Sub 70 699 irons

I demo'd the 699s & really liked them. But in the end, the performance wasn't enough of an upgrade over my CF16s to make me purchase. Regarding the feel, I think a lot can be attributed to the shaft you have in them. I'm on the wait list to get the 699 Pros when they become available for...
  11. Shakey

Best OTR Finale! (2) Scotty Cameron Newport 2 vs (7) Toulon Las Vegas

But nothing compares to the grandaddy as far as events go (although the morgan cup is close). The longevity, magnitude & what you get for the entry fee is bound to lead to well deserved bias towards the Odyssey family brand. Nothing wrong with that.
  12. Shakey

You don't think that Odyssey gets a lot more support on THP than other places after all the events & affiliations THP has had with them over the years?
  13. Shakey

The home field advantage is real.
  14. Shakey

Will you watch the XFL

Watched the 2nd half of the Dallas/Seattle game. The Dallas TE will be in the NFL next year somewhere.
Back