Recent content by Shane.Hensley

1. Shane.Hensley

FS: Srixon 565 +1/2 over standard 2 up kbs c taper lite 115

Gently used love clubs ordered another set with steel fibers Guessing about 10 rounds with these clubs 725 shipped lower 48 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Shane.Hensley

Betting on golf

Anyone here do it? do you play winner for whole tournament or by round? Who you got and why?
  3. Shane.Hensley

Selling a bunch of stuff to make room for new clubs (listing here first before eBay)

All items in DFW area, will meet locally to deliver. Callaway Big Bertha Alpha with custom Project X San Diego stiff 44 1/2 inch shaft includes headcover and tool ( has one little scuff on top from alignment stick working under head cover $130( trade value is 100)
  4. Shane.Hensley

Bag tags

Anyone know of something cool to display bag tags? I have been fortunate to visit some cool courses and rather display ball from course I would like something unique for bag tags. thoughts? thanks
  5. Shane.Hensley

What part of your game is keeping you from reaching that next level?

Mine is pretty simple and plan on addressing this year.. when I miss it is a pull hook with a result of a penalty stroke... When that doesn't happen I am low 80's threatening a round in the 70's. But then the inevitable happens yank left!
  6. Shane.Hensley

False advertising and claims! Truly disappointed

Do they think we are all stupid? Titleist front page of site claims Zach had new irons in bag.... Clearly not true and well documented at PGA.com with pics...
  7. Shane.Hensley

4 rounds in 4 days

http://www.americanclubresort.com/golf/ws/ws_index.html It all starts tomorrow. Can't wait !
  8. Shane.Hensley

Koehler

Taking a group there in a couple of weeks for an incentive tri for a job well done.. Curious is there are any dining recommendations? Playing all 4 courses and have a group of 10 total... Expense trip so cash non issue. Thanks SH
  9. Shane.Hensley

New from DFW

Hello THP members... Thanks for having me... in bag currently as it always changes R 11 s with Miyazaki 61s shaft( want Titleist D2 ... Keeping my shaft) Exotics 3 wood xcg4 rocket balls hybrid rocket bladez tour irons 4-Aw vokey 56 and 60 SM4 wedges Scotty Cameron Newport 2.5
Back