Recent content by SharkHat

1. SharkHat

Energy Drinks & Shots

I'm power laughing. It kinda reminded of Strongbad.
  2. SharkHat

Sharing some memories of my father

It's been an emotional time with the loss of my father. His memorial service on Saturday was helpful in many ways. One thing that was special were some picture boards that my niece and a family friend put together. I grabbed some snapshots from them to share with my THP family. A small tribute...
  3. SharkHat

Energy Drinks & Shots

They do.
  4. SharkHat

Energy Drinks & Shots

Amphetamines in the morning, barbiturates at night baby
  5. SharkHat

Energy Drinks & Shots

Sometimes it's both a blessing and a curse to have a Starbucks kiosk in our office... My morning routine: I can quit anytime I want. Really.
  6. SharkHat

Energy Drinks & Shots

7. SharkHat

Energy Drinks & Shots

So, basically you're saying that there's no point in getting it, other than getting JB going.
  8. SharkHat

Energy Drinks & Shots

Okay, JB's going with "sex panther"
  9. SharkHat

Energy Drinks & Shots

Okay, so we know that the Paisleys taste a lot like Squirt soda. I haven't had a blue again since trying the paisleys, so ... TH - other than your feet, what does the blue taste like?
  10. SharkHat

Energy Drinks & Shots

I was trying to place what the Paisley reminded me of. Squirt soda!!
  11. SharkHat

Energy Drinks & Shots

I tried the Monster Paisleys tonight, QuikTrip had them 2 for $4. Yeah, they're better than the blue. Kind of orange juice/SunnyD flavored maybe?
  12. SharkHat

Energy Drinks & Shots

I tried the Ultra Blue on the way home from Peoria, and liked it a lot. I need a picture of the paisley so that I can try to find it for comparison.
  13. SharkHat

What if you miss that gimme after it's given?

Last week on the course, one of the players in my foursome was given a putt, but decided that he wanted to try to putt it out anyway to see if he could make it. I've done this before as well, as sometimes when you actually have a nice par or birdie chance, you just want the feeling of finishing...
  14. SharkHat

The Official Banter Away Thread

Yeah, pretty impressive storm system. This is apparently the same storm that nailed the plains states. Multiple tornado warnings being issued repeatedly, one currently for downtown St Louis.
  15. SharkHat

Golf Monthly 588 RTX Twitter contest

Golf Monthly @GolfMonthly Win one of 10 @ClevelandGolf 588 RTX wedges. Simply tweet us a picture of your oldest/most worn-down wedge using #winawedge. Closes Fri 15th
Back