Recent content by Shep

1. S

WTB WTB Tour Edge E 723 head 10.5*.

Didn't try that head being I have the C721. May still be interested but again have to get out and try although I don't know if the difference is enough.
  2. S

Took longer than I had hoped . That said would you take $100 for the head only?
  3. S

Thanks for quick reply. Going to a demo day at Miles of Golf this week and try and hit that head being I only gave it a quick bang in the cold a few months ago. Again I have the C721 with a Speeder 661 along with my Epic Max and thought that the E723 head might be a forgiving option. Would like...
  4. S

Just saw your repy. What are you asking with and without shaft?
  5. S

May buy entire club depending on shaft. Have a C721 and want to try an E head.
  6. S

2023 Anthony Kim Rumor Mill….

It's stuff like this that I am starting to sour on golf after 50 years of playing. Watching golf in general on TV is becoming so boring especially after the great football season(both local college and Pro) we just had. Maybe when it warms up my feeling changes.
  7. S

ANNOUNCEMENT New Marketplace Rule - You Must Include your Forum Name & Date in Listing

Got ya! What I thought but as bad as I am with Tech just double checked. I'm old,LOL.
  8. S

ANNOUNCEMENT New Marketplace Rule - You Must Include your Forum Name & Date in Listing

I get name and date but what is "image"? Is the piece of paper the info is on considered image? With all the new requirements of various websites I assume you don't mean anything more than what I have mentioned.
  9. S

WTB ZX4 MK II

4-p,5-aw,4-aw,etc. Steelfiber 95 or 110 reg ideal but look at steel too.
  10. S

2023 Callaway Paradym Star Lineup

Who has the 2 times bonus and on what?
  11. S

TM Stealth Irons - Inconsistent Distances?

No issues any more or less than the other 53 sets of irons from all makes and models have owned over the years. May be selling my 5-AW,stock KBS Max 85 reg so I can add set number 54. Don't have issues with the Stealth but do with my iron addiction,LOL.
  12. S

Tour Edge Exotics C721

Tour EdgeC721, 4-PW, Project X, HZRDUS, Black RDX, 5.5 reg, Stock LLL MINT CONDITION $385, willing to negotiate and/or trade. Note the MCC grip was on a PXG iron not part of sale. TEE C721 have stock like new Lamkin grips that are stock. SOLD,SOLD
  13. S

For Sale Ping I525 UW-6i

Might you have interest in a more friendly forgiving set of like new TEE Exotic C721 with Project X HZRDUS Black RDX 5.5 shafts. 4 thru pw. Stock LLL.
  14. S

WTB Looking for Takomo 101 T irons

Seeing what's available in a clean set.
Back