SHIFTY's latest activity

• SHIFTY
    SHIFTY reacted to Agent Jay's post in the thread Something About You with Like Like.
    I died when I was 5 years old and my heart started back up by itself before they put the paddles on me. The doctors gave me a 10%...
  • SHIFTY
    SHIFTY reacted to Jaymo37's post in the thread Something About You with Appreciation Appreciation.
    I went 7 months without taking a shower once. Bottled water and baby wipes for the win while engineers helped build our outpost.
  • SHIFTY
    SHIFTY reacted to Goose's post in the thread Tour Striker Plane Mate with Like Like.
    I purchased my plane mate for the sole purpose of wedges. Be that a pitch shot or full yardage. I have already seen nice improvements on...
  • SHIFTY
    SHIFTY reacted to JB's post in the thread Something About You with Appreciation Appreciation.
    Designed to offer some insight so when THPers get to head to a THP Experience, they have some background. Nothing in the world like them.
  • SHIFTY
    SHIFTY reacted to Rusty Dave's post in the thread Something About You with Haha Haha.
    What the hell is going on on those backroads in Saskatchewan?
  • SHIFTY
    SHIFTY reacted to PatsFan's post in the thread Tour Striker Plane Mate with Haha Haha.
    I also have had both Rotator cuffs done, The one handed was much harder with my left arm than the right. Maybe I am just getting fat...
  • SHIFTY
    SHIFTY replied to the thread Something About You.
    I've been in 3 roll-overs and one head on collision and I wasn't driving in any of them. Hit by drunk driver in the head on. We were...
  • SHIFTY
    SHIFTY reacted to MWard's post in the thread Tour Striker Plane Mate with Like Like.
    I was referring to real life on the full swings, not using the planemate
  • SHIFTY
    SHIFTY reacted to Coach Sean's post in the thread Tour Striker Plane Mate with Like Like.
    @SHIFTY those look good. No reason not to move on. You can always revisit or come back and work on a protocol at anytime that you think...
  • SHIFTY
    SHIFTY replied to the thread Tour Striker Plane Mate.
    Full swing isn't just a longer version with the planemate. Those half swings, there is no relax part to it. The band is tight, full...
  • SHIFTY
    SHIFTY reacted to MWard's post in the thread Tour Striker Plane Mate with Like Like.
    The full swing is just a longer version of the half swing, right? So if you don't have it down with the half swing, how would the full...
  • SHIFTY
    Its not that I can't get them right, its that it hurts when I use my left arm for them. Band a little loose on one or two isn't a...
  • SHIFTY
    have a hard time with the one handed swings with my left arm in day 2. I've messed up my rotator cuff in hockey, and it pretty much...
  • SHIFTY
    SHIFTY reacted to JB's post in the thread Tiger Woods in Car Crash with Appreciation Appreciation.
    I just had to delete a post with personal insults. If you choose to go this route, take it somewhere else. There is literally no...
  • SHIFTY
    Well I figured I would start over, and video myself to see how I did. I think I did ok, I was using a 58 degree, and maybe was a little...

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in