Recent content by SHIFTY

1. SHIFTY

RIP OJ

2. SHIFTY

Who’s with me? Hitting off mats is the worst.

If you think they suck, id bet you only hit off cheap or poorly designed mats. You need the right mat. Mine is great on the joints and punishes fat shots. Most cheap mats your fat shots, the club bounces off the mat and hits the ball flush. Always the sign of a cheap mat. Only advantage my mat...
  3. SHIFTY

How long does it take for you to get loose?

If I don't hit a bucket of balls, it'll usually be around the fourth hole that I'm warm.
  4. SHIFTY

Who are your top 5 TV characters of all time?

Jack O'Neill Crew Chief Galen Tyrol Walter Bishop Doug Heffernan Mr. Bean
  5. SHIFTY

ANNOUNCEMENT Signup Now – The 2024 Vokey Experience

Would love to figure out a new wedge matrix with these.
  6. SHIFTY

ANNOUNCEMENT Signup Now – The 2024 Vokey Experience

This is so awesome! Thanks vokey and thp!
  7. SHIFTY

Do You Know Your Launch Angle?

Just hit this. Been working on 12-14 launch. In the past I'd be like 9 degrees giving up 30 yards carry....
  8. SHIFTY

Bag Boy Volt Electric Cart

I do ride around 60% of my rounds, but walk the other 40%. And my clicgear is on its last legs. Even all the grip on the tires are worn off lol. So this is drawing my interest for sure. Especially after buying the bagboy revolver on my recent Palm Springs trip. It should lock right in.
  9. SHIFTY

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Ordered fairway wood covers in November. Finally here 😀
  10. SHIFTY

Another OC takeaway: Is your best golf behind you?

I'm 49. I increased my ballspeed by 10 mph over the last year. Handicap is lowest ever. I feel I'm on the verge of my best year ever coming up.
  11. SHIFTY

Back to Palm Springs

Lol, nice. I really want to play PGA west sometime. And hear good things about Silver Rock.
  12. SHIFTY

Back to Palm Springs

Well, going on our yearly work golf trip again early this Jan. I tried to get PGA West or Indian Wells again, but too hard my boss said. Maybe next year. Here is our itinerary; Thursday – day 1 Morning Shadow Ridge Afternoon Course – Oasis (condo course-bosses dad) Friday – day 2 Morning...
  13. SHIFTY

Woodworking / Furniture Building

The contraption he made for his dust collector on his table saw, lol. Pretty neat.
Back