Recent content by shmelton

1. shmelton

Hit into from behind! How do you respond?

I’ve been playing golf for 35 yrs, and I can’t remember a time I have been hit into from behind. I’ve seen balls roll up in the green on a par 5, but it was their 2nd shot. How do you get mad at a guy for hitting a green in 2 when he clearly didn’t think he could. If the ball is in the way, I...
  2. shmelton

Garia $78k golf cart?

Only $1k deposit, for a $78k golf cart...I would think it would be at least 10% Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. shmelton

Peanut butter on a burger - ever tried it?

Peanut butter is good on anything. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. shmelton

How would you play this shot (Round 2)

9i cut shot. I hit a natural cut so I will let it work for me. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. shmelton

DIY Car Repairs

I can change the oil and fuel filters on my Cummins in less than 30 mins for les than $100 in parts/oil. The dealership wants to charge $600 and keep it all day. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. shmelton

Breakfast Food For Dinner

Love it. Omelette’s for dinner, yum. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. shmelton

What are doing during the lockdown ?

I’ve been turkey hunting just about every day, since the wife doesn’t want me at the golf course. It’s good exercise, I walk about 15,000 steps a trip, and climb about 80 “flights of stairs” per my iPhone. I’ve also been doing yard work, and taking the little one fishing. Sent from my iPhone...
  8. shmelton

Ramen - What do you like?

And Some taco seasoning that’s good stuff. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. shmelton

How bad does it get? (Covid-19)

Well since most people are getting their news off of Facebook, and that is mostly conspiracy theory and cable news, the panic will ensue until something more politically detrimental happens. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. shmelton

I have thought the same...I believe the US has been passing this virus around for a while, and everyone thought it was the flu/cold. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. shmelton

Ya think? This is there only way to win. They have lied to people for the past 4 yrs with out obtaining the results they wanted. Now they see they have incited panic, and this could possibly get them what they want. Why stop for the good of the people now, when they have been against them the...
  12. shmelton

private school vs public school (catholic)

I’m sending my 5 yr old to a christian private school next yr. I have a 16 yr old non verbal autistic child that is in a special needs private school. I know it’s a completely different scenario. After my wife, and I saw how our oldest got treated by teachers and staff in public school there is...
  13. shmelton

Write a sad story in 3 words

Golf trip canceled Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. shmelton

Write a sad story in 3 words

A sad story...couldn’t resist sorry. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. shmelton

Who has quit smoking?????

I quit smoking the night Trump got elected, and quit the Copenhagen the day he was inaugurated. I figured if he made it into office anything was possible. Which, meant it was possible to quit the nicotine. The quiting smoking didn’t bother me so much, because I didn’t enjoy it anymore. Only...

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in