Recent content by ShootzGolf

1. ShootzGolf

The Guitar Appreciation Thread

That amp can blow the roof off of auditorium sized venues. Silly how loud it is for a single 12" speaker.
  2. ShootzGolf

Bitter sweet for sure. Smartest thing I did was take a photo of the front panel before I messed up the sound :)
  3. ShootzGolf

My good friend who I played with for 20+ years passed away last year. I got his 1997 PRS McCarty and his 70's era Musicman 112 RD amp. I've never ever heard a better guitar sound.
  4. ShootzGolf

What is your potential handicap?

This may be the coolest self depreciating/self aware thread I've ever seen on social media golf. I think I've sucked up a hundred or so tidbits of good advice.
  5. ShootzGolf

What is your potential handicap?

I think anyone could get scratch with time or money no object. If they had the dedication and resilience to listen and learn.
  6. ShootzGolf

Covers on irons?

The best of all worlds right here:
  7. ShootzGolf

Lead tape, do you use?

Yes. To balance my tires. :p
  8. ShootzGolf

If the tour wants to pick up pace of play why don't they have some rules officials follow the last few groups?

Yes there is. Final group got warned if they don't pick it up they will be put on the clock.
  9. ShootzGolf

If the tour wants to pick up pace of play why don't they have some rules officials follow the last few groups?

Where are these guys? The 5 minutes it takes them to get to the final group is half a hole. They could watch for infractions as well.
  10. ShootzGolf

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Gonna re-shaft my wedges. Got some graphite shafts and oversize grips coming. And replacing my 56 with the sweet Sub 70 in black. https://www.golfsub70.com/sub-70-forged-black-wedge.html
  11. ShootzGolf

Drive for show, putt for dough only applies to "good" golfers

Congrats on hitting the world's largest water hazard! :LOL:(y)
  12. ShootzGolf

Do You Watch the LPGA?

Hell ya!
  13. ShootzGolf

Drive for show, putt for dough only applies to "good" golfers

It is all important. Driving, Irons, chipping and putting. Think of it this way. A bad shot will cost you a stroke. Missing a 5 footer is no different than slicing a drive and having to punch out. One stroke.
  14. ShootzGolf

How to you Correct Yourself Mid-Round?

You don't have a bad round. You have bad shots. Your poor Driving has nothing to do with your poor chipping. Your poor chipping has nothing to do with your poor putting. Take it all one shot at a time. Chunk a chip? Next time swing a bit shallower. Missing putts high? Are you reading too much...
Back