Recent content by Sighman23

1. Sighman23

Bushnell HYBRID Laser + GPS

This may be my must have purchase for this year. I tend to play different courses and I think this could really help. I like the GPS on new courses so I can get better numbers for front/middle/back and also to bunkers, water etc.
  2. Sighman23

Cart paths near greens slowing down pace of play?

With all the talk of pace of play, I realized in the last week that a number of courses that I play the cart paths near the greens are 30 to 50 yards away from the closest point of the green. I also noticed that several of the greens have bunkers and or steep hills that must be walked around...
  3. Sighman23

Fitting and issues with it(long winded)

There has been a lot of conversations on fittings and shaft options, golf instructions, getting more people in to the game, etc lately. It got me thinking of how poorly I have been fitted in the last 5 years and I have had no experience like most people on here. What really prompted this, is...
  4. Sighman23

Free to first who can wear - FootJoy Contour 13 Wide

I found these brand new shoes in my office today and thought I would see if anyone on THP would like a pair of Brown Size 13 Wide FootJoy Contour shoes. They are 2 or 3 years old, but have never been worn, as they were too big for me so I put them away and forgot about them. I will ship them...
  5. Sighman23

Live Update Thread - TaylorMade Tour Preferred Irons - TP CB, MC & MB

Loving all the updates. Now I just wish it was more than 15 degrees outside, because I really want to go swing the clubs and also try out some new clubs.
  6. Sighman23

Live Update Thread - TaylorMade Tour Preferred Irons - TP CB, MC & MB

What great looking clubs. I can't wait to get full reviews and see what the guys think of these out on the course. Keep up the good work fellas.
  7. Sighman23

Central Florida golf Dec 21 or 22?

I will be driving down to Orlando for the Holiday and will be there before my family. I am looking for a round anytime on Saturday the 21st and anywhere within an hour drive or so of Orlando. On Sunday the 22nd, I would like to play a morning round near Orlando as my family will be flying...
  8. Sighman23

Orlando area golf June 18?

I am looking for people to golf with next Tuesday. I don't really want to go play myself. I will be staying on Disney property, but have a car, so I can travel and meet some fellow Hackers for a round.
  9. Sighman23

Atlantic City, NJ Golf Courses

I am headed to Atlantic City for some golf and gambling in late April and was wondering if anyone new of the courses in the area. I think we have the following courses on our list and were looking to see if these were good and also if there is another one or two we should add. The Links at...
Back