Recent content by sizzquatch

1. S

Cobra RADSPEED Drivers

Well.... Finally dumped the XB and am now in a mavrik sub zero (70g x rogue white). I was hoping to find some of that magic everyone else found but couldn't keep it on the driving range let alone the fairway. And this wasn't even a problem before. I was just hoping for an easier swinging...
  2. S

Cobra RADSPEED Drivers

I kind of think that's any club tho. If you control the clubface it should turn out good.
  3. S

Cobra RADSPEED Drivers

Based on nothing other than SS and that the yellow worked for me previously. They said the F1 was a similar profile
  4. S

Cobra RADSPEED Drivers

Well that was a short experiment. Couldn't keep the XB straight for the life of me and I wasn't happy with how short it carried. It could have been a terrible shaft pairing for my swing but I tried the rdx blue based on my success with the hzrdus yellow. Cobra told me the F1 would have been...
  5. S

Cobra RADSPEED Drivers

Standard speedzone in tour length with 6.5 hzrdus yellow was amazing. Biggest mistake I made getting rid of it, but it lacked a but in distance for me. Chasing the long ball lol
  6. S

Cobra RADSPEED Drivers

This is unreal. I know I've read this over and over, and it's partly the reason I bought into the XB hype...But man, this XB is a snap hook machine for me. Like short, gross, snap hooks. 1 for 7 fairways and 2 lost balls on my first nine with this.. I went back to the Sim2 for the time being...
  7. S

Cobra RADSPEED Drivers

Well... One range session down and the XB is ready to go on the buy and sell lol. I just came off nights and was hitting into wind so MAYBE that's an excuse I can use. So far dispersion is not great, it's much shorter than my sim2, and the sound is god awful. It sounds almost exactly what I was...
  8. S

Cobra RADSPEED Drivers

Mine came in today. It's a beauty but wow.... I was told the head was large, but I wasnt ready for how big it actually is. Gonna get out to the range in a day or two to test it out. The pics don't do it justice, it actually Makes the Sim2 look like a 3w in person.
  9. S

Cobra RADSPEED Drivers

I was told 4 weeks plus for a custom order.
  10. S

Cobra RADSPEED Drivers

Just looking at the size of it I would 100% expect it to have that hollow tin sound (think ping g30)... That would prevent me from even trying it..it's relieving to know that's not the case.
  11. S

Cobra RADSPEED Drivers

That's good to hear. I felt the SZ was a little shorter than other clubs but I had tour length (x flex smoke yellow).. I chose the blue because it's is supposed to be an updated version of the yellow and kept it a hair longer for the added distance (hoping).. I'm just nervous about the head...
  12. S

Cobra RADSPEED Drivers

Well...did it again.. Rad XB black head 9° 6.5 RDX blue 1 inch short 4 wraps Excited to test it out
  13. S

Cobra RADSPEED Drivers

What shaft/loft did you end up with
  14. S

Cobra RADSPEED Drivers

Jumping back on the cobra train after a failed Sim2 experiment. But debate now is between the RS and XB. Is the XB THAT good? Do you guys feel like your giving anything up over the regular radspeed? I had a speedzone tour length in X flex hzrdus yellow and LOVED the ease of hitting it It was...
  15. S

Cobra RADSPEED Drivers

I think you're right about them being in the same launch category but the shaft characteristics are different. So they would technically be comparable.
Back